Shedding the fat girl inside lost 103Lb pic included

Options

Replies

• ReginaM49
    ReginaM49 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an accomplishment!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and GORGEOUS!!! Fantastic transformation.

But I really hope you can still wear those chaps because they're really hot. :smile:
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! I can def understand not recognizing yourself bc if I didn't know any better I would never just assume that was you. You are an amazing inspiration!! Im so proud of you!!! Great work!!!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your weight loss journey. I relate to you on a couple of different levels, one being that I need to lose a minimum of 100 pounds (150 would be better) and also because I am in the same age bracket as you are. I wish you much success and thanks again for being an inspiration
  • greeneyedwitch
    Options
    Wow.....you dont even look like the same person and you look sooooo much younger! Great job and thanks for the inspiration!! :smile:
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Whoa momma! You are looking gooooooooood!!!

In all seriousness (not that the above isn't true), I think you have hit on something really important about (1) taking care of yourself and (2) using fat to protect yourself, so to speak, from the outside world. Or maybe more hide yourself. It's amazing how we use fat to shield ourselves from others, and then when others don't get close, we blame the fat. It's a vicious and self-propelling cycle.

Good for your for STOPPING the cycle and, in turn, finding yourself! :happy:
  • ravinmel
    ravinmel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing, and a real inspiration to me.... just so good to see it can be done.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Your accomplishments, your pics and your words are awe inspiring. So much of this journey is emotional and it seems like you have a new outlook both mentally and physically. I love what you said about the the fat being protection as I believe many of us feel the same way. I know I do.

Thank you so much for sharing. Keep kickin' *kitten*! You look fabulous!
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    AMAZING results!!!
  • CheerCoachAmy
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Way to go! :happy:
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow! You don't even look like the same person! Amazing! What an inspiration you are! Congratulations!
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! Wow wow wow!! You look BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on all of your hard work. :flowerforyou:
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    i am speechless. all i can say is WAUUUU
  • skinnybitch1987
    Options
    You look like a different (Younger!) person lol! congrats!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job and what an inspiration to us all.
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    WOW!!! What a transformation! Great job! you look awesome!
  • mdperry
    mdperry Posts: 28
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Congratulations.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU LOOK AMAZING! Very good work!
  • c4297
    c4297 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!