Favorite part on a man/woman ;P

Options

Replies

• Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    nipples! lol actually I love boobs. fake ones usually, cuz they won't go bad as fast. I'm also a huge *kitten* fan and abs.

lol ryan
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I like fit and toned with some curves, but not too skinny. However there are always exceptions to the rule. One physical attribute can make up for others that I don't exactly float my boat. A girl could be a little overweight and still be attractive if she carries it right. What I don't like on women are abs, I absolutely don't like six packs on women.
  • Rosi3
    Rosi3 Posts: 28
    Options
    I love a man with a nice smile.. awesome haircut.. fit body.. nice eyes.. and has to be taller then me..! :]
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Arms and chest for sure. The bigger the better, yum to men!
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Shoulders and backs dkfklshdgskldhgfkjahgkasdg. My guy has the greatest shoulders uwaaaaaah~.

I seem to have a streak of being attracted to chubbier girls, though. Yes to curves. :drinker:
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Definitely the V and shoulders...YUMMY! The thing about the V is when guys get it and then keep working out super hard and end up overly buff ICK
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Clavicles. Definitely the clavicles.
  • ryandarby
    ryandarby Posts: 24
    Options
    Ideally, I like fit and toned with some curves, but not too skinny. However there are always exceptions to the rule. One physical attribute can make up for others that I don't exactly float my boat. A girl could be a little overweight and still be attractive if she carries it right. What I don't like on women are abs, I absolutely don't like six packs on women.

I absolutely agree with the curves. I love some hips! and It's not really a 6 pack that gets me, it's flat toned but the obliques have to be there. no bulging abs. and bigfakeboobs. did I mention that already? lol
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Legs... male or female, I love a great pair of legs.

(Yes, brain too but I figured this question was purely from an eye candy perspective).
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Strong arms and a great smile. However, he must have the ability to make me laugh. There is no attraction for me even for the smartest, best built, most handsome guy in the world if he cannot make me cackle.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    That V shape on the pelvic area...and biceps...*sighs* I ♥ my man, but he is in horrible shape...

SAME HERE! The infamous V....and broad shoulders.... eyes and sense of humor :wink:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Dare I ask why they are called lick lines?! (I actually find them completely unappealing - they remind me of Action Man dolls!)

If you have to ask....

His are actually extreme, but it was funn searching for the right picture to show Kimber. Ryan Reynolds has some very nice lick lines. I just don't dig the rest of him.

Thanks and I will take Ryan Reynolds anyway he comes...not picky here!
    :love:
    ryan-reynolds-20061229-191733.jpg

I love this thread...

Haha sheesh...dont surprise me with a picture of Ryan...give me warning...almost fell over backwards!

:heart: Ryan Reynolds :heart: My favorite actor hands down. Yum!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I love women with well developed Adam's Apples, like the girl I met on Craigslist.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I like my man tall and skinny lol.
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love women with well developed Adam's Apples, like the girl I met on Craigslist.

OMG ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Too dang funny!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • GrowOrDie
    GrowOrDie Posts: 42
    Options
    My favorite part on a man is his face. He can have the most muscular body every ,with a perfect pelvic V and biceps to die for, but unattractive is unattractive and no amount of working out is going to change the attractiveness in your face. My man has to have a face that I want to look into!

I agree!! So my rank is eyes, teeth then forearms and hands... just being honest. :)
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    The smile on his face when I make him laugh. :) Its different than when someone else makes him laugh.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I know it's not "eye candy", but kindness is my favorite attribute. Literally, I was reading through all these before I went to the gym and couldn't decide what my favorite part is. Then, at the gym, a guy - who had been working out the whole time I was - interrupted his workout to help me with a piece of equipment. I could NOT keep my eyes off him after that. :blushing:
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    It will have to be the butt and thighs.....nice......and her smile of course!!!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I love a tall guy.. like, ridiculously tall (6'4 is my favorite height) with big strong arms and shoulders/back. I love the protected feeling when you get a hug from someone like THAT! Plus he has to weigh considerably MORE than me!! I hate feeling like i'm in competition with my dude to be the thinnest. And of course, the infamous "v"...