TOPIC: BIKINI BY JULY 4TH 8WK CHALLENGE -- WEEK 2--CLOSED GR

Options

Replies

• fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I am feeling like I am NEVER going to get there today. All this back and forwarding round 57, 56. ARGH!
  • mom2jacob
    mom2jacob Posts: 54
    Options
    Mini victory for myself, I actually completed an entire workout on level 1 of the 30DS and I did not stop to take one break. This is such a HUGE accomplishment for me because I ALWAYS would put the weights down for a 8 count:sad: or take a knee and catch my breath:embarassed: and for the first time ever I completed an entire workout with Jillian! Yay me! :happy: :drinker:

Awesome!! Great Job!! I plan on starting 30ds on Monday and hoping I don't give up.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    i stayed the same this week everyone - I wish I had lost but TOM is here AGAIN so Im glad I didnt gain!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Just wanted to make sure you have my stats for when you post them.
    Last week: 127.5
    This week: 127.
    Loss: .5 (I'll take it. )

Goal for next week: another .5, working out 6 days next week, not eating junk, more water.

Hope you are all having a good week. Summer is soooo close...its kind of scary.
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Since I caught my son's cold I'm opting out of chk-in w/ my measurements. My weight stayed the same- 136. I'll check back in on Tues.
  • herky
    herky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    TOM visited me this past week, so no weight loss so far. However, I'm planning on making some progress this next week!
  • AnoukDoutyBatya
    Options
    Same to me: TOM!
    Haven't weighed in, but I'm sure I haven't gained anything. I'll be sure to go hard this next week and have a lost at next week's weigh-in.
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!

Start Weight: 138.6
    Last Week: 137.2
    Today's Weigh: 136.6

I'm on my way! This week's goal is to get out and move!
    Monday: Yoga Meltdown
    Tuesday: 2 miles run
    Wednesday: Speed work on Treadmill
    Thursday: 3 mile run + strength (not sure what yet)
    Friday: rest
    Saturday: 3 miles run at cabin
    Sunday: 4 mile trail run (it might become a long hike instead)

Good luck everyone!!! This is going to be a GREAT week! :)
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Here goes for me I've had a really great week
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight:182
    Pounds lost since last week: 7
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? Not Yet...I plan on getting a measuring tape today...
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @Moremari - so sorry you have your son's cold. Hope you are feeling much better soon.

@Sam363 - Great job this week! Love your fitness plan, sounds like a great one!

@Stariera - Amazing! 7 lbs in one week! I'm so happy for you!

My weigh in is tomorrow. I was super on track through the weekend - worked out every day, ate right. Got on the scale this morning and I was up half a pound :-(. I'm ignoring it and will weigh in tomorrow. That half a pound better be gone. I really need to go workout but am just not in the mood - volunteered at the kids school this morning and they sucked all the energy right out of me.:ohwell:
  • jocelynrinear
    Options
    designerdiscounts drink lots of water today. Maybe the half a pound is water weight. You can do it!
    I will weigh my self tomorrow also. I am nervous. I worked out all last week and over the weekend so I am hoping I have lost.
    Good Luck to everyone this week.
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi all, not so good weekend for me as I gained. I did however manage to workout everyday so it could be from muscles and water. I think I am going to start doing a mid-week weigh in as well to help keep me motivated. Will do this on Wednesday. Congrats to everyone else on their losses thus far!

Side note: I will be adding two more videos to my workout regime as I just ordered them on Amazon this morning. They will or should arrive by wednesday evening! Excited!!!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I've been kind of MIA for the past couple of days. I went camping this weekend and don't have the greatest service out there to check in. I basically did yard work all weekend. Raking, mowing, etc so I got a decent burn in. I didn't do any actual workouts but I think the yardwork will suffice. We'll find out on my weigh in, I guess!

Happy Tuesday! Today is a chug water kind of day- not motivated to drink it but I'll chug a little at a time :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hey gang :) I just had one of those "light bulb"moments. Didn't have a great weekend regarding my goals. Took both days off from exercise and baked a cheesecake. There was a reason for both. The cheesecake was a practice round because I've been asked to bring one to a 4th of July party and i've only ever made one before. I am trying to make sure that the end result will be edible. So I've been happily snacking on my experimental results (pretty good, but it sunk a little and got one crack on the surface - tips, anyone?).... But anyway, this thread made me realize that the 4th of july party I'm taking the cheesecake to is also a POOL party. How I didn't really focus in on that before, I'm not sure. I think this will give me more meaningful motivation for this goal.

I plan not to weigh (at least officially) until July 4 bc doing p90x and so far I've out on a could pounds which is upsetting considering all the hard work and then i tend to backslide and eat cheesecake. So final weight and measurements it will be :) goals for this week are to stay the course, enjoy the exercise, get plenty o water and focus on building in fruits and veggies. Thanks for the boost of encouragement and accountability.
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!

I am happy to say that I lost 1 pound this week :)

CW is 191.....

I started the Turbo Fire program yesterday and I am really excited about it...I think it just may be what I need to kick up my weight loss! I was just running, but was not seeing any change in the scale....hope to have a bigger loss this next week! :)
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    can someone link the week 3 topic?
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Can't find week 3!
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I've out on a could pounds which is upsetting considering all the hard work and then i tend to backslide and eat cheesecake.
    This made me laugh! There are worse things than cheesecake. Calcium boosts metabolism apparently, there's another excuse :P
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Check in:
    Week 1 of challenge: 127.5
    Week 2: 127
    Week 3: 127- Lost: 0

Oh well, I tried. Maybe next week....

I went running more this week. Also did some P90x and took a gym class. Hopefully I don't eat anything too bad this weekend. I want to loose something by next Friday. Fingers crossed.