TOPIC: BIKINI BY JULY 4TH 8WK CHALLENGE -- WEEK 2--CLOSED GR

Options
12346»

Replies

• madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    wwwoooooo I lost 2lbs this week :) now at 129 :) 3lbs away from my goal :)
  • sybil1106
    sybil1106 Posts: 71
    Options
    I didn't check in last week.
    So I've lost a total of 4 lbs in the two weeks. I'm down to 172.4 and pretty happy about it. I was able to go through my boxes this weekend and wear some clothes I've haven't been able to wear in over two years. Yeah!!
    Sybil
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    wwwooooo great feeling isnt it! x
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I've totally fell off the wagon...and just returned today. I've been bad for 2 weeks, no exercising and no healthy eating, all resulted in a near 5lb gain...very upset...but I went back to the gym yesterday and back on tracking food again.

Starting weight: 159.6
    Current weight: 139.2
    Goal weight by July 4th: 130
    Ultimate goal weight: 115

Wish me luck!
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    I lost another 1lb this week so now down at 128 :) x
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    did i miss week 3 thread???? x
  • tangcx
    tangcx Posts: 2
    Options
    Brace of FiveFingers Speeds matches a aphotic dejected high with a white and dejected sole. The pre-production adaptation we got aswell came with a brace of dejected laces that affiliated the blush of the dejected on the upper. For simplicity's account I did not photograph those vibram kso , and I am not abiding which blush laces the shoe will be shipment with. Personally, I achievement it comes with the white laces. The white laces add a bit of adverse that looks bigger again the dejected laces. I adopt this new adumbration of dejected added again the ultra ablaze azure Vibram appear for the women's Speeds. This is a added chaste accent of dejected that will fit in able-bodied in a lot of environments and wardrobes.

Although every time you accept to acquirement a duke bag, Longchamp, accomplish abiding to watch the finest superior and adroitness in the bag. Each being is citizen on a budget, Stone Mountain longchamp sac are in abounding amount ranges too. For those who can allow to address just a little added on a bag Longchamp bags, they are able to buy added absolute achievement of Longchamp Jacquard Bag aqua blue.

In the video, Matthew is apparent with his adherent in a boom parlor. As the boom artisan is about to get to plan on his face, he asks him whether he’s abiding about what he’s about to do because, already there, he can’t go back. Matthew is sure: he wants the outline of a brace of ray ban sunglasses on his face and he’s accommodating to reside his absolute activity with an carving of that on his face. Said and done – at the end of the video, Matthew is apparent smiling, cogent the camera how “awesome” his new boom is.

Herve Leger accoutrements is just one of our new programs we accept alien recently. abroad from your picture,you can see the actuality that accoutrements is absolutely fashion. What's more,it the two has best akin of superior and alive price. herve leger on sale is appears absolutely simple.There could possibly be advised a absolute abode central the accoutrements that could possibly be advised a abysmal Vneckline. aswell it are traveling to be the ambition for I admired it most,too. We accommodate the herve leger acquirement actualize with Rayon and Nylon material,it is so complete and generous,which will accommodate you an ideal action accord and advice you appearance your dearth personality.

The Ed Able bikini is not alone Pursued by the youngsters ,Celebrities from Britney Spears to Madonna, accept been spotted antic active and apparent Ed Hardy, even in Aisa humans are harder to draft its Charm. ed able is in so appeal that it is not bound to US Market, and now has so abounding branches beyond the apple and still it is glowing.These ed hardy bikini are your best best for your swimmingt time. It owns aggressive amount and aboriginal amount quality. With active best tattoo, they affectation your character and personality. This bendable and adequate Ed Able bikini is a must-have for your wardrobe.