Under 5'5" Shorties UNITE!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• k_perz
    k_perz Posts: 10
    Options
    I'd love to join this group! 5'4 1/2" and REALLYYYY struggling to lose these last pounds... or, inches! I'm so happy with my progress from the hips upward, but still looking to firm and tone my thighs! Please add me if interested in supporting each other!!!

I've been following a program called Lean for Life since September 2010, which combined with exercise was REALLY easy to shed the pounds and inches! Joined MFP in May 2011 and have since been combining advice from LFL and MFP. I find it really DIFFICULT to consume more than my recommended 1300 calories without going WAY over my recommended protein grams. I generally do well staying away from too many starchy carbs, but struggle on the weekends. Would love some support and motivation!

SW: 162
    CW: 129
    GW: 120-123?
    Total Inches Lost: 30
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    5'3" (barely, actually comes to like 5'2 and 3/4 lol) I have a long way to go but I'm 11 lbs away from my first goal and my goal date is Aug 12th.

Hoping I make it! :ohwell:
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just checking in on all my shorties! Hope that you guys are doing really well with your tracking and that you are loving life and summertime! I myself am riding this MFP high and have lost 9 pounds which makes me feel SOOOO happy! MFP is the only thing that has worked for me that I feel I can sustain for life. I am so proud of all of you guys! Keep up all of your great work!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have 7.6 lbs left to reach 125! Let's do this!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello to all my shorties! I hope that you guys had a great fourth of July! I hope that everyone is doing well! Welcome to all the newbies on this thread! We're glad to have you! Keep up all the great work!