Things you do when you are alone...

Options
1235»

Replies

• SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I run around the house naked! I love being naked but not in front of anyone. I love sleeping naked but only do it when no one is here but me. I put on music, dance and sing. I keep something I can throw on quick by the door in case someone knocks. LOL! :blushing:

This! Sometimes I even cook naked, I just don't fry anything!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I don't *kitten*, but I DO usually do one of the following things:

1. Adjust the antenna
    2. Boot up the hard drive
    3. Box the clown
    4. Churn the butter
    5. Do the "Hand Jive"
    6. Fire the wobbly warhead
    7. Get a grip on things
    8. Lightsaber practice
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I run around the house naked! I love being naked but not in front of anyone. I love sleeping naked but only do it when no one is here but me. I put on music, dance and sing. I keep something I can throw on quick by the door in case someone knocks. LOL! :blushing:

I like to sleep naked too....with fuzzy socks on.

LOL, me too...with socks on! Not fuzzy socks...but socks!

=D
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I tend to spontaneously lose my pants when I'm alone and just wander around in my underwear. Unfortunately, I share a kitchen, so I have to locate them if I want to cook anything.

I also NEVER close the bathroom door when I'm alone in my apartment. NEVER. I close it when I'm alone in other people's houses, but never in mine. Until about a year and a half ago, I'd spent my entire life having to share a bathroom with other people, but NOT ANYMORE.

I only sing when I'm drunk, alone, or at a live concert (or drunk and alone, but that's rare, anymore, because I don't actually buy my own alcohol). My apartment building has thin walls, though, so I think my neighbors hate me a little. I also tend to only dance when I'm drunk, alone, or at a live concert. Seriously, though, what's the point of going to a concert if you're not going to sing and dance along?

I really scarf my food down when I'm alone, too. When there are people around, I eat all dignified-like, but when they're not looking, I just shovel it in.

Oh, and I have full-on conversations with myself and/or imaginary conversations with other people. I don't tend to do as much of it out loud now as I did when I was a kid, because my youngest brother made fun of me a lot, so I started having them in my head, but now that I live alone, I've started having them out loud more, again. I do it at work sometimes, too, which is really awkward if someone happens to come around the corner at just the wrong moment. >_>

Oh, oh, and, adding to the whole "talking to myself", I made up random curse words when I was a kid, and I still use them when no one is around.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

This! Sometimes I even cook naked, I just don't fry anything!

LOL, ok...now there is a mental image lol =D

Not that I've ever done that before...nope...never.
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Play my guitar naked ;)
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Play my guitar naked ;)

And another great mental image lol...you guys are really on tonight =p.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Play my guitar naked ;)

Somebody get her a harmonica!

This ain't Captain Kangaroo!
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    Options
    Things I do when I'm alone:

1. Play music loud in my house (on my stereo system).

2. Play on the computer for 2 hours (yeah, I love the internet and such...I'm guilty, I'm addicted!! LOL!).

3. Talk to myself out loud (but I never answer back. Yeah, it's weird, but it's my way of thinking out loud).

4. Read a good book (got at least 5 new books in the past 4 months. Got to start reading them soon).

5. Workout (of course, always!).

6. Clean the house and do laundry.
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm alone all day every day, I tend to have really long conversations with the dogs while I'm cleaning.
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    [/quote] Same here but I turn pop songs into metal sometimes like scream the lyrics of Just Dance Lamb of God Style:laugh: [/quote]

You sing Just Dance?!? :happy: I like you!!