Options
    joamarelo
    lovetobeme
    LacieLamp
    kechevarria
    rharris86dc
    itzberryblue16
    BlueEyedMomma88

Haha great.....finally we have some guys posting names.....I mean....even if I'm not on such lists:)
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    All my friends- men and women- are pretty sexy people! rawr ;)
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    uhm im not on this list why ???? :(

and i think i have like 10-20ish people that are exceptionally beautiful

name the the first ten !

FitFrenchGirl
    Britt22706
    lipglosses
    EmmyRose
    kelseyclair

i shall only name these 5 and no more then that... there is way more i just refuse to name names so i dont get into trouble

OMG I MADE YOUR LIST THE 1ST ONE!!! :) WOW I FEEL SPECIAL :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    uhm im not on this list why ???? :(

and i think i have like 10-20ish people that are exceptionally beautiful

name the the first ten !

FitFrenchGirl
    Britt22706
    lipglosses
    EmmyRose
    kelseyclair

i shall only name these 5 and no more then that... there is way more i just refuse to name names so i dont get into trouble

also add
    cheerbabe080790
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    FitFrenchGirl

ud been on mine but that wasnt a wow list! :tongue:
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I really do think all the folks I've friended on here are attractive. I think the attitude is what makes the difference. Working on your health/fitness and a positive attitude come through - even in photos!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    All of my friends are attractive, beautiful people.
    Great answer! ;-)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My most attractive friends are the ones who don't feel the need to rate people by percieved attractiveness.

Well said! :bigsmile:
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Clearly I need to be added by more people because somehow my current friends have forgotten to list me. I'm attractive, inside and out! Trust! Get to know me, and I'll at least make your top 10 list! :)
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    This is like High School all over again. The big girl that never gets named. :grumble:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You know there is a lot of pretty ladies naming specific men, but hardly any men naming specific ladies! Hello! Time to step up "men", or should I say "boys"????

Haha i agree....lets hear some names GUYS??? :wink:

Pssh, I posted some of mine, holla! I should also note that the list is based on my friends list, NOT all the girls of MFP.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    You know there is a lot of pretty ladies naming specific men, but hardly any men naming specific ladies! Hello! Time to step up "men", or should I say "boys"????

Pssh, I posted some of mine, holla! I should also note that the list is based on my friends list, NOT all the girls of MFP.

I wish there was a way to innocently and honestly tell every lady that she is pretty without it being "creepy" but not sure there is.
    Without naming anyone in particular,all the ladies here are beautiful for taking control of their lives.:flowerforyou:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

I wish there was a way to innocently and honestly tell every lady that she is pretty without it being "creepy" but not sure there is.
    Without naming anyone in particular,all the ladies here are beautiful for taking control of their lives.:flowerforyou:

I agree with you there! It's creepy for an entire list coming from us, it's awesome coming from a girl.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    My plan worked, and I'm picking up a lot of new friends from this thread...so it's all good
    thanks for the adds
    and I';ll never name... names....never..:laugh: :wink::devil:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    My plan worked, and I'm picking up a lot of new friends from this thread...so it's all good
    thanks for the adds
    and I';ll never name... names....never..:laugh: :wink::devil:
    Good idea.. don't want anyone to catch on to us... :love:
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    This is like High School all over again. The big girl that never gets named. :grumble:

(((hugs))) ... you know even though I have never been a "big girl" I was NEVER one of the cool kids... still ain't. I HATED high scool and was never so happy to graduate and get out of there. I've just never fit in I guess...
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE HOTT AND GETTING HOTTER EVERYDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN AND WOMEN
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm not listing the girls because there are tons of beautiful girls on my list. But as for the dudes...Hmm...

MistyMtnMan
    Drewso
    Koosdel
    ambrosij
    DangerRanger
    Mr. Roy Lawrence!
    bmontgomery87
    mistersixer

Aw yeah! Thanx :happy:
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    DangerRanger
    aschrader7
    lilbuddytatertot
    wan2b21
    Bdmiller42
    roylawrence87
    deltroop
    MistyMtnMan
    manettaMikey
    robdasho
    SoFLYFireman
    SylentZee!!
    jsrodgers
    djdeth
    codexavellum
    javarushed
    mccorml

My list...pretty much ever guy on my list!

:blushing: Thanx Ellie!