Who are your most attractive friends?

Options

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I am curious where this thread fits into this site...yes I understand that this is the Chit Chat section, but really..it is very tacky....something you would expect from a teenage group....this is not Hot or Not....

My thoughts......

Once again...
    SOUPNAZI.png
    I am all wet now from spitting out my water!!! :heart: that soup nazi guy hahaha....
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    :smile: So i didnt make anyones list.. guess im not Hot enough...lol .... bummer... i guess i need to hit the gym more and get some more friends haha.

All of my friends are beautiful and it will take me forever to name them:tongue: I have :heart: for them and i hope they know that :bigsmile:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Soooo.... I guess this is simply just a massive name drop thread. :ohwell:
  • cheerbabe080790
    cheerbabe080790 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    thanx for the add :D
  • Danlol
    Danlol Posts: 32
    Options
    You know there is a lot of pretty ladies naming specific men, but hardly any men naming specific ladies! Hello! Time to step up "men", or should I say "boys"????

Haha i agree....lets hear some names GUYS??? :wink:

Pssh, I posted some of mine, holla! I should also note that the list is based on my friends list, NOT all the girls of MFP.

I wish there was a way to innocently and honestly tell every lady that she is pretty without it being "creepy" but not sure there is.
    Without naming anyone in particular,all the ladies here are beautiful for taking control of their lives.:flowerforyou:

I agree with you there! It's creepy for an entire list coming from us, it's awesome coming from a girl.

These women don't put up there pics for no reason. Its so guys (creepy or not) can look at em and say "hey, your hot!". =^)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Even still Danlol...it's not the way things normally work =p. Not all guys are wanted, and 'unwanted' guys poking around a girls pictures are considered 'creepy' lol. The only way for a guy to tell if he was one of the 'wanted' ones, is if she says so. Friends list or no lol.

Safer for a guy not to say anything in most cases! On any site =D.

Cris
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    :smile: So i didnt make anyones list.. guess im not Hot enough...lol .... bummer... i guess i need to hit the gym more and get some more friends haha.

All of my friends are beautiful and it will take me forever to name them:tongue: I have :heart: for them and i hope they know that :bigsmile:

Haha well.....you weren't on my friends list when i posted but..your on my list now!
  • Danlol
    Options

If i'd have made a list i would have put you on it. You are too cute!!! But don't feel bad i didn't make any lists either. Guess i won't look at these feeds anymore. It can be a little disheartening! =^)
  • JEK717
    Options

If i'd have made a list i would have put you on it. You are too cute!!! But don't feel bad i didn't make any lists either. Guess i won't look at these feeds anymore. It can be a little disheartening! =^)

I think you are really pretty...the guys are just shy ;)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

I agree!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    "Everyone forgets about lil ole' me *snffles* guess I'll go jump off of a bridge...."

Done!! You're turn!!

I think I named you, asshat!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I agree!

Same here. :smile:
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    I love lamp
  • Danlol
    Options

I agree!

Well thank you both! JEK717 I love your spirit, and Jsrodgers I can't really see you but you look good in blue.
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    . I need more friends,so all you sexy people add me, and tell me your sexy people :P
    This made my day. =)
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Lol, from the title, I thought you meant people in real life, so I was thinking "my husband." However, he's not on MFP.
  • JEK717
    Options

I agree!

Well thank you both! JEK717 I love your spirit, and Jsrodgers I can't really see you but you look good in blue.

Thank you thank you. Haha yes he does doesn't he!
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    I really really love lamp....
  • JMuzzy
    JMuzzy Posts: 63
    Options
    There are so many, but these women are so beautiful and strong!

Bamamomma
    JMuzzy
    bynsky
    terrijean04
    ljbolden
    DeeDeeMarie
    RissyKissy
    staceyo1211
    oprettinikki
    Sparksfly
    FJMilner
    SweetBeth
    countrygirl_717
    sweettoothmelissa

and so manny more!

ally you made my day :D you are on my list, too!!! <3
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,723 Member
    Options
    My most attractive friends are the ones who are positive, kind, upbeat and fun-loving, regardless of their size or physical beauty. I love all my friends, both on MFP and off.