To all the ugly people!!

123457»

Replies

• jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Oh man -- I am having flash backs from high school. You know -- cliqueville. In my school we had -- beautiful, athletic, smart, goth, and stoners. And then there was me -- or at least it felt that way. Just not quite enough of anything to fit into any one of the groups.

So I'll admit -- i didn't "get" the post. I didn't pass the cool "zombie humor" test. Which is fine lol. I guess it's a "Zombie Thang" and I just don't understand.

But don't worry guys -- while they're nomnomnom'ing on my chunky butt -- you all should have plenty of time to get away.

You did fine. I never fit into any of the cliques either, still don't
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    nope never was on the cliques...but I didnt really want to be :) Like the new pic btw
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Some people are cruel, period. I think they honestly get a sick joy to see someone hurt emotionally, mentally or physically. I can't imagine what it does for them but the idea of purposely attacking someone makes me cringe.
    I think most people have been hurt at least once in their life. They say it takes 20 positive comments to make us feel better about one negative one. I always hope the people who have treated me meanly have regrets, I doubt it but I like to keep a little bit of faith in humanity!
    Cliques suck, but they are a part of life....even to this day. I have two elementary school aged boys and the Mom's Club is almost like high school all over again.
  • sheffiej34
    sheffiej34 Posts: 91
    We are all beautiful in our own way. We are all unique.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    I knew it! I knew all those hours of playing left 4 dead 1 & 2 plus countless of hours of Nazi zombie would pay off one day!!!

Shotguns - check
    Ammo- check
    Machete- check
    Magnums- check

I'm ready bring the undead on!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    so what constitutes ugly? cause im no sophia vergara but im not a troll either. what is the gauge on ugliness? and from what i can tell no one on here is.

ive been told im ugly and a fat *kitten* but does that mean they were correct about the ugly part?
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Personally, I don't think you're serious, cuz there is nothing wrong with you, but, just in case I'm wrong. Screw 'em. Whos cares what they think? I could give a *kitten* what some judgemental nimrod thinks about me.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I agree. The last time I got to see my boyfriend before he died, he told me I was so pretty and his opinion is the one I'll cherish forever.
This discussion has been closed.