girls who like bad boys.

Options
minmatt
minmatt Posts: 62
Why do we like bad boys? Do we like the sweet, cute boy down the street that would do anything for us? No. We like the boy that has the tattoos, a motocycle, and checks out other girls. He doesn’t call for a week, but then when he does… woah, that’s all we need, and we drop the nice, clean-cut boy who's waiting on you hand and foot. You know the one I’m talking about. The one that you have a hot, sexy 3 month, rendezvous with and then all of a sudden he’s dating his ex-girlfriend stripper? Maybe it’s all about attraction. Why cant we be attracted to the nice guy who’s good for us?

No, seriously I want an answer, not a rhetorical question.

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    A lot of reasons. He makes you feel special, at first..

Then he starts treating you the same way he treats everyone else, but your stuck with the special feeling you once had.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have gotten to the point where I dont want the bad boy,. I am looking for the good guy. I want the nice clean cut guy.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    <rubs the sleep out of his eyes> I thought it said girls who like fat boys
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I love girls like you...lol It has always given me a chance! lmao Thank God i dumped all those thousands of dollars into tattoos!!!
  • snowflakelaia
    snowflakelaia Posts: 214
    Options
    I know the combination of the bad boy with the "would do everything for you", cute good boy.
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    I have never liked the bad boys. I like the sweet caring, charming gentlemen :] & thats what I have! We've been dating 7 months today
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Because when you get a bad boy to actually commit it's a total high. Even though it probably destroys us mentally and emotionally it gives us an ego boost. We finally got him to settle down.
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Cause your stupid. :wink:

Women want to be that special woman that was able to tame the bad guy. That bad guy that would go from woman to woman and not feel a thing of for any of them but all of sudden can't keep their minds of you. Then when it doesn't work that way it frustrates you into what is wrong with you that he can't stop thinking of you when all you want to do is jump his bones as soon as he shows the slightest hint of interest. When it does work, that man is now broken and no longer out of your league.

Stupidity. :drinker:

I'm just talking out my rear. :drinker:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I liked bad boys in high school and college, but when I was 22 I started dating a 'nice boy'. I ended up sticking with him, marrying him and living blissfully the last 14 years of marriage together.

Makes me wonder what I ever saw in the bad boys. :-)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

LMTO. . . . . In that case we should have a thread. Men who like women with a BOOOOOOOTTTTTIIIIIEEE~~~~~~ Bootilicious baby~ lol:laugh:
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options

Women want to be that special woman that was able to tame the bad guy. That bad guy that would go from woman to woman and not feel a thing of for any of them but all of sudden can't keep their minds of you. Then when it doesn't work that way it frustrates you into what is wrong with you that he can't stop thinking of you when all you want to do is jump his bones as soon as he shows the slightest hint of interest. When it does work, that man is now broken and no longer out of your league.

Im well aware that this is stupidity on my part. lol, **** happens. :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I have never liked the bad boys. I like the sweet caring, charming gentlemen :] & thats what I have! We've been dating 7 months today

Right on girl. That so rocks!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    cause nobody wants a pushover....you need a challenge
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Im well aware that this is stupidity on my part. lol, **** happens. :)

The stupid part was more harmless poking fun of the topic then generally saying your stupid. :smile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Never understood it either as being a nice guy has often not seemed to do me any good.
    Will never change and it does seem sad that so many ladies are attracted to what at first is fun and exciting but almost always is a hurtful disaster.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    You like them because they are a challenge. You'll grow out of it when you are ready for someone to actually care about you.

Nice guys are the best.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I don't like bad boys. I can't stand arrogant men.
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This isn't answering your question but I don't really like punk *kitten* jerks . I rather have a nice respectful understanding guy . I'm actually really good at identifying the "players" from the "good" guys . Girl , step away from the bad guys . As soon as their initial mystery / thrill wears off , they just eff with your mind . X