girls who like bad boys.

Options

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options

A boy I hadn't met came to pick my middle daughter up. A "Bad Boy", if you will. He was picking her up for the Winter Formal. Didn't get up, when I walked in the room to introduce himself. Kind of sat on the couch with a tough guy sneer. I walked over to Tara and gave her a big hug and a kiss. We were standing up in front of the couch. I told her I loved her, and, as I was looking directly at him, I said, "I just want you to know that I value her personal safety more than my personal freedom or your personal health." His eyes got big, his jaw dropped and he said "I get it."

He never asked Tara out again. No loss.

My girls are all very pretty, very smart and expect respect. They also know I have no boundaries when it comes to insuring their well-being.
    Luvs this!!!!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    cause nobody wants a pushover....you need a challenge

Agree with this, as much as I hate to admit it.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I do want to add that tattoos and Harleys don't make for bad guys. I'd much rather be stuck in a bar full of Harley dudes than a bar full of men in suits. At least with the Harley guys you know EXACTLY who they are. You never know what lurks under that suit. :noway:
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I know the combination of the bad boy with the "would do everything for you", cute good boy.
    This is my husband. He is an a**hole. Not many people like him. But he is head over heels and would take a bullet for me. He might not be perfect, but he's perfect for me.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    You're completely right. However I refuse to send you money, you posted on a free forum! Zing! =P

By responding to my post on said free forum you have hereby entered into a de facto contractual relationship through a course of dealings and must now send me some serious buckage or face the consequences.

You have 20 seconds to comply....

You now have 15 seconds to comply...

3557660122_40e550bd7d.jpg
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    When you figure it out, let me know. I've loved more than one woman, who dumped me for some guy that treated her like *kitten*. Never understood it. Must be a self-esteem problem.

It's one of the reasons I treat my wife and daughters with such deference. I want my girls to see it, recognise it and expect it from the guys that they date.

If you date my daughter, get used to opening her car door, coming to my house to ask my permission. Just generally treating them as if they are special, because they are. If a boy needs help making these choices, I am there to guide them, if neccessary. Courtesy 101.

RoadDog, I'm expecting the exact same of whoever dates my daughter when she's older. Not only those things above, but they better get used to meeting and conversing with me. If you date my daughter, I will be sizing you up, and you will be under my microscope until I'm convinced you're genuinely treating her like the gem she is.

Not only that, I'll have my son kick your *kitten* if you don't.

A boy I hadn't met came to pick my middle daughter up. A "Bad Boy", if you will. He was picking her up for the Winter Formal. Didn't get up, when I walked in the room to introduce himself. Kind of sat on the couch with a tough guy sneer. I walked over to Tara and gave her a big hug and a kiss. We were standing up in front of the couch. I told her I loved her, and, as I was looking directly at him, I said, "I just want you to know that I value her personal safety more than my personal freedom or your personal health." His eyes got big, his jaw dropped and he said "I get it."

He never asked Tara out again. No loss.

My girls are all very pretty, very smart and expect respect. They also know I have no boundaries when it comes to insuring their well-being.

Ahh, you just predicted my future as a father.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I think it's because our mother's said no. So naturally we pursued the bad boy's. Ohh how I love the bad boys. :heart: Then you grow up and realize the bad boy's are not marriage material. :flowerforyou:
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You're completely right. However I refuse to send you money, you posted on a free forum! Zing! =P

By responding to my post on said free forum you have hereby entered into a de facto contractual relationship through a course of dealings and must now send me some serious buckage or face the consequences.

You have 20 seconds to comply....

You now have 15 seconds to comply...

3557660122_40e550bd7d.jpg

....Crap!

*hides*
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    How come I never hear a man sit around saying, "Why am I so attracted to bad girls - you know the type... hot, smart, sassy, easy in every way? Why can't the sweet girl next door keep my attention?"

Because as deep as women emotionally are it's still the looks that turn our heads just as much as it is the looks that turn a man's head.
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    I think it's because our mother's said no. So naturally we pursued the bad boy's. Ohh how I love the bad boys. :heart: Then you grow up and realize the bad boy's are not marriage material. :flowerforyou:

How'd you get so smart? :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    hmm, can't help you. I've always liked the nice boys. The shy ones who shower me with sincere compliments and make me feel good about myself, don't leave me wondering where I stand or how he feels. Took me a while to find one, but I did.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it's about confidence. More often than not the bad boy has the confidence to go approach a woman he finds attractive and speak to her. Yes, it's more likely he's a player....but.... It's an ego boost to a woman if she is approached and asked out, complimented etc. So she goes for the bad boy.

Most nice guys I know are too shy to make the first move. But a lot of women are the same way. So...all you nice guys don't be afraid to put yourselves out there.

As for me, I prefer a nice guy with a dash of bad boy thrown in there. :bigsmile:

I've had players come onto me, and I've felt insulted by it! If they have a reputation for dating lots of women, it really isn't flattering or ego-boosting to be just another notch on the bedpost, no matter how good-looking they may be!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    How come I never hear a man sit around saying, "Why am I so attracted to bad girls - you know the type... hot, smart, sassy, easy in every way? Why can't the sweet girl next door keep my attention?"

Because as deep as women emotionally are it's still the looks that turn our heads just as much as it is the looks that turn a man's head.

I'm not attracted to those kinds of girls, so I wouldn't question it. I don't care how hot you are, that's a turn off when they think their **** don't stink. Confidence is hot, but when you think you're what the whole world revolves around, you do not have my attention.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    my man looks like a bad boy, rough, shaved head, tattoos and piercings, and hes no pushover, but hes sweet, sensitive, yet assertive. Perfect combo
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    ....Crap!

*hides*

Ha! You better run girly because I am coming for my money. Where's my money girl? Where is my moneeeeeey.

I suggest you find a Kyle Reese because "Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are...."
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    my husband was the nice guy in high school, completely in love with me. i blew him off for 3 years before finally giving him a chance :)

I had to read this 3 times before I actually saw what it said. sometimes just glancing over one little word can change the whole meaning.....*sigh*
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

We have fun with the bad girls but are smart enough not to date them. :smile: The girl next door does keep our attention. Ever hear the saying, "Type of girl you can bring home to mother." or "Kind of girl you wouldn't want to meet your mother". it can be hard to determine the real good girl and the real bad girls though. Sometimes a girl may seem good but it is deceiving while a girl with a rep maybe actually completely far from what you hear.
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    ....Crap!

*hides*

Ha! You better run girly because I am coming for my money. Where's my money girl? Where is my moneeeeeey.

I suggest you find a Kyle Reese because "Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are...."

I am not too old to tell my mother on you! You better watch out!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I do want to add that tattoos and Harleys don't make for bad guys. I'd much rather be stuck in a bar full of Harley dudes than a bar full of men in suits. At least with the Harley guys you know EXACTLY who they are. You never know what lurks under that suit. :noway:

I agree that you can't tell by someone's appearance. I don't think I've ever met a biker who was a bad guy but I've met plenty of city-guys who I wouldn't give the time of day to....mostly because they've been smug gits! That's not to say however, that all professional men are arrogant, nor that all bikers are honourable... There are good and bad everywhere. :smile:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I have never liked the bad boys. I like the sweet caring, charming gentlemen :] & thats what I have! We've been dating 7 months today

Here here, congrats!

I hate tattoos and love ambition, intelligence and good looks = one happy Heather, almost 13 years now (2 yrs married)