girls who like bad boys.

Options

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    oh hell.. good guy.. bad guy... guess what... a guy is still a guy! nice guys just hide it better! bad boys let it be known from the jump that they are ginormous douche canoes!

someone woke up grumpy today :laugh:
    no no... not grumpy at all actully. a guy is a guy. as someone else said.. the good guy hurt me worse then any bad boy ever did. men are men. period!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    When you figure it out, let me know. I've loved more than one woman, who dumped me for some guy that treated her like *kitten*. Never understood it. Must be a self-esteem problem.

It's one of the reasons I treat my wife and daughters with such deference. I want my girls to see it, recognise it and expect it from the guys that they date.

If you date my daughter, get used to opening her car door, coming to my house to ask my permission. Just generally treating them as if they are special, because they are. If a boy needs help making these choices, I am there to guide them, if neccessary. Courtesy 101.

RoadDog, I'm expecting the exact same of whoever dates my daughter when she's older. Not only those things above, but they better get used to meeting and conversing with me. If you date my daughter, I will be sizing you up, and you will be under my microscope until I'm convinced you're genuinely treating her like the gem she is.

Not only that, I'll have my son kick your *kitten* if you don't.

A boy I hadn't met came to pick my middle daughter up. A "Bad Boy", if you will. He was picking her up for the Winter Formal. Didn't get up, when I walked in the room to introduce himself. Kind of sat on the couch with a tough guy sneer. I walked over to Tara and gave her a big hug and a kiss. We were standing up in front of the couch. I told her I loved her, and, as I was looking directly at him, I said, "I just want you to know that I value her personal safety more than my personal freedom or your personal health." His eyes got big, his jaw dropped and he said "I get it."

He never asked Tara out again. No loss.

My girls are all very pretty, very smart and expect respect. They also know I have no boundaries when it comes to insuring their well-being.

A father after my own heart..I am going to do the same thing for my daughter as well....
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I think it's because our mother's said no. So naturally we pursued the bad boy's. Ohh how I love the bad boys. :heart: Then you grow up and realize the bad boy's are not marriage material. :flowerforyou:

How'd you get so smart? :)
    My mother :wink: :laugh:
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    oh hell.. good guy.. bad guy... guess what... a guy is still a guy! nice guys just hide it better! bad boys let it be known from the jump that they are ginormous douche canoes!

no no... not grumpy at all actully. a guy is a guy. as someone else said.. the good guy hurt me worse then any bad boy ever did. men are men. period!

Everyone is hurt or hurt by someone in their lifetime. Only one relationship lasts the distance and that's the last one. Can't judge a good boy and a bad boy on if they left you or not. Now if one cheated, he obviously wasn't a good boy in the first place so he can't be called a "good boy" .

Maybe I'm just taking it the wrong way.
  • decu68
    decu68 Posts: 78
    Options

That is so UNTRUE. That is like say all women are the same; gold digging, cheating, *****y "c" words. I don't believe that for one second as there are good woman and good men out there. It is too bad that you did not find this but they are out there and there are plenty of them.
  • InfamousQ
    Options
    [/quote]
    no no... not grumpy at all actually. a guy is a guy. as someone else said.. the good guy hurt me worse then any bad boy ever did. men are men. period!
    [/quote]

Yes we are I consider myself a mixture of both I do get into trouble but I treat my lady with the up most respect and if another guy does not I make sure to let him know not to treat my girl like that or any other girl for that matter
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options

So true....
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    <rubs the sleep out of his eyes> I thought it said girls who like fat boys

LMTO. . . . . In that case we should have a thread. Men who like women with a BOOOOOOOTTTTTIIIIIEEE~~~~~~ Bootilicious baby~ lol:laugh:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Someone call me?

I suppose I'm a bit of both. The look of one with a harmonious blend of the other... Like chocolate and peanut butter... Mmmmm... peanut butter~

:flowerforyou:
    Cant call without a number anubis :ohwell:
  • Dawntodusk
    Dawntodusk Posts: 262 Member
    Options

I disagree. Every man is different. Not all women are the same, either. As a woman I don't appreciate it when someone (a man) says that all women are the same - usually they mean that all women nag, are jealous, and spend all their money on clothes.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Yeah...I never liked the bad boys...look for the.....nice hot charming gentlemen with a tattoo....eh? Best ah both worlds!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't understand the attraction to big, bald, tattooed guys with motorbikes. Not a bit. I wouldn't look twice at someone like that, in fact, I'd cross the road to avoid them (yes, I am judgemental). They might be nice people inside, but I am put off by external projection of violence.

I like a man I can converse with as an equal, who is clean, and can answer my endless random physics questions, and who lets me be me without questioning or trying to change me.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I guess this is why I've never had a girlfriend, eh? I was the good guy and now I'm the "What ever" guy. I see women and just shake my head now...:grumble:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    If you date my daughter, get used to opening her car door, coming to my house to ask my permission. Just generally treating them as if they are special, because they are. If a boy needs help making these choices, I am there to guide them, if neccessary. Courtesy 101.

I would have Eddie Haskeled you, just like the other parents I knew back in HS. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure you would have, cuz I'm just that naive.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

I disagree. Every man is different. Not all women are the same, either. As a woman I don't appreciate it when someone (a man) says that all women are the same - usually they mean that all women nag, are jealous, and spend all their money on clothes.

You better not read my blog about romantic comedies then. I've been accused of stereotyping women in that one :tongue:
  • InfamousQ
    Options
    I seriously don't understand the attraction to big, bald, tattooed guys with motorbikes. Not a bit. I wouldn't look twice at someone like that, in fact, I'd cross the road to avoid them (yes, I am judgemental). They might be nice people inside, but I am put off by external projection of violence.

I like a man I can converse with as an equal, who is clean, and can answer my endless random physics questions, and who lets me be me without questioning or trying to change me.

You just basically just singled me out LOL :flowerforyou:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I guess this is why I've never had a girlfriend, eh? I was the good guy and now I'm the "What ever" guy. I see women and just shake my head now...:grumble:

Your awesome.....and I think your the best of both worlds *muah*
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Someone call me?

I suppose I'm a bit of both. The look of one with a harmonious blend of the other... Like chocolate and peanut butter... Mmmmm... peanut butter~

#1 YUMM

#2 I just described you haha

And apparently, I'm psychic. Hahaha.
    :flowerforyou:
    Cant call without a number anubis :ohwell:

My number is 609. Shh...don't tell anyone. :love:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Good Guy and wonder sometimes where that gets me. Been married 20+ and wonder if she isnt looking for that bad boy.

:angry:
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    checkin in to see how this convo is going.