Since the worlds coming to an end…..

tiger87lilly
tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
edited September 27 in Chit-Chat
I'm going to ……Party like it's 1999.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,314 Member
    Again? What's gonna get us this time? I'm out of the loop.

I guess I'll postpone that job search, then.
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Just when I'm about to reach my target weight loss. What a waste of time that was. :mad:
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    something weird is happening... the dog is speaking to me, saying "you're going to put that food down boy, we're taking over"
  • LOL!!!!! its ALWAYS ending i heard for someone!
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    I feel like such a fool eating healthy and exercising for the last several months only to have the earth come to an end! I think I'll go eat a cookie ;)
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    The Mayan calendar ends December 2012 which many people believe will be "The end of the world as we know it" -REM (I wish I could put this to music to give the effect of what I'm hearing in my head)
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    LOL

I am going to get a bottle of wine!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Wine sounds fantastic!

And here I am about to run my first 5k tomorrow morning. Oh well. At least I got one race in before the end.
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    I'm going to go to tons of rummage sales & pig out on an all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner!!!! Hope to spill lots of sauce on my chest & make a scene!:bigsmile: It's the only way to go!!!!
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    The Mayan calendar ends December 2012 which many people believe will be "The end of the world as we know it" -REM (I wish I could put this to music to give the effect of what I'm hearing in my head)

Sorrry...the end of the world is now tomorrow!!!
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
    Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
    Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
    Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
    Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
    Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
    Mayor: All right, all right! I get the point!
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    I am going to get a bottle of wine!

Think I'll get two :drinker:
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member

The same guy that predicted the world would end in September of '94, predicted the world will end May 21, 2011!!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    imma be a *kitten* for the night. no better way to die then to die happy right? might even incorporate food too. yay! lmao. jk jk... well, sorta
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    I think it's tomorrow AND 2012. Wish these people would make up their minds.

Stocking up on beer and ammo as we speak lol
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Last I heard it was December 2012, then all the sudden I hear its tomorrow? Son of a *****! Will those crazy psychos please keep me in the loop? I just worked out for nothing today!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    lulu1962... oh, thanks so much, now I have the song in my head.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    That's right, God doesn't like 'them.' So, after 6,000 years, or 4.5 billion years, He's about to enact the Final Solution.

Starting tomorrow He's going to torture almost every man, woman and child on the planet for five months, before He eventually kills us all.
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member

The same guy that predicted the world would end in September of '94, predicted the world will end May 21, 2011!!

Should I maybe hold off getting that bank loan just to party like crazy then? Like, I mean, if he got it wrong before.
    Damn that was gonna be some party :devil:
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    something weird is happening... the dog is speaking to me, saying "you're going to put that food down boy, we're taking over"

LMAO
This discussion has been closed.