Since the worlds coming to an end…..

Replies

• pghfan
    pghfan Posts: 119
    :smile:
    The Mayan calendar ends December 2012 which many people believe will be "The end of the world as we know it" -REM (I wish I could put this to music to give the effect of what I'm hearing in my head)

That's okay, I hear it too! :smile:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    The rapture is NOT the world ending. How many people actually KNOW what the rapture is? The rapture is when God sends his "chosen" to heaven. Not when the world ends. Only a few select people will leave the Earth and those are the ones chosen by God to be with him in Heaven. THEN later the world ends in a world wide fire. Fire and Brimstone. So please tell me who, of all the posters, really knows what the Rapture is. Because reading this, not many people really do.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    i shouldn't have paid my bills yet... damn..
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member

Starting tomorrow He's going to torture almost every man, woman and child on the planet for five months, before He eventually kills us all.
    The Rapture has NOTHING to do with torture. Seriously people need to get educated.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    [Backing away...]
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member
    The rapture is NOT the world ending. How many people actually KNOW what the rapture is? The rapture is when God sends his "chosen" to heaven. Not when the world ends. Only a few select people will leave the Earth and those are the ones chosen by God to be with him in Heaven. THEN later the world ends in a world wide fire. Fire and Brimstone. So please tell me who, of all the posters, really knows what the Rapture is. Because reading this, not many people really do.

it's not that folks do not know what the Rapture is, it that we like making fun of this group saying it is going to happen tomorrow.

While 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 speaks of the "gathering up" of those who are saved, the many years of theology (educated and uneducated) have have also combine this with the Book of Revelation, thus creating the idea of Christian Eschatology, to whit: Rapture, followed by the Tribulation, followed by the Millinum, ending with final judgment and eternity.

So, yeah some of us do know what the Rapture is and are just making light of this latest end of the world. :happy:
  • ZebraHead
    Not me I making fun of the whole damn lot...

It's just in my nature to do that...
  • nikkirosem
    nikkirosem Posts: 63 Member
    The Mayan calendar ends December 2012 which many people believe will be "The end of the world as we know it" -REM (I wish I could put this to music to give the effect of what I'm hearing in my head)

I am singing this same song!! LOL
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    I'm in ZH's religion....
  • ZebraHead
    I'm in ZH's religion....

Welcome the house of common sense. *snicker

Don't be hatin' we all got our own thing. :ohwell:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    "All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry." Edgar Allan Poe

??Can I get a witness??

AMEN
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    I'm in ZH's religion....

ditto.

As long as you don't want my money LOL
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    We are a free religion, keep you money all for you!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Since the world is coming to an end ...........please indulge in some latino heat ladies;)
  • ZebraHead
    I'm in ZH's religion....

ditto.

As long as you don't want my money LOL

No we take a tithing of 10% of your wine and cheese. But we share it all around so every night is more like a wine and cheese tasting. That's what makes us so popular.
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    World can't be ending! I mean after all the dolphins haven't all flown away and thanked us for all the fish ;P
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member
    World can't be ending! I mean after all the dolphins having all flown away and thanked us for all the fish ;P

I am so jealous I did not think of that. :laugh:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member

Starting tomorrow He's going to torture almost every man, woman and child on the planet for five months, before He eventually kills us all.
    The Rapture has NOTHING to do with torture. Seriously people need to get educated.

You obviously don't know RoadDog. He was just being funny in his own sarcastic way. He wasn't serious. In fact, it's kind of hard to be serious in the Chit/Chat Fun & Games Forum!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    In case the rapture does happen tomorrow, I've already told my boss I won't be coming to work on Monday. :bigsmile:
  • mzbrandyluv
    mzbrandyluv Posts: 103

Sorrry...the end of the world is now tomorrow!!!

No no, RAPTURE is tomorrow...end of the world is still 2012
This discussion has been closed.