Since the worlds coming to an end…..

Replies

• TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    If it ends rightnow, not concerned bc I know where my family and I are headed, but my 7 yr old is a little worried about the dog....lol
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    No No No. It's just the rapture tomorrow. The world doesn't end until 21st October! Plenty of time to reach that target weight.

ROFL!
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    If it ends rightnow, not concerned bc I know where my family and I are headed, but my 7 yr old is a little worried about the dog....lol

Well my dog has a soul I don'r know about yours….lol
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    I honestly can't stop laughing…..I'm going to pee myself soon.
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/
    Your dog is safe with them. :smokin:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    only the rapture is tomorrow. So anyone left behind will have plenty of time to quit their job and eat crap for the next several months until the world actually ends. :laugh: :laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Again,facepsalm.jpg

WHY WASN'T I NOTIFIED?!
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    I think this guy is just trying to beat the Mayans with his made up math equation, but whatever.

I almost got lynched this morning for making fun of this in class, so I'm glad y'all are laughing too.

Starting at 11 pm we all need to log on to MFP. I'll make popcorn.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    ^I'll bring the diet soda.....yummo
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Mark 13:32
    Amen!
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Oh, MFP party's on? I'll make diet coke cupcakes.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    I having a nice Merlot, an assortment of cheeses, grapes, olives, apples, flatbread crisps, and a nice hard salami. I share.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Pre-Raputre party

Let's do it!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    ^Don't you have that everyday ZH?
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    I having a nice Merlot, an assortment of cheeses, grapes, olives, apples, flatbread crisps, and a nice hard salami. I share.

You and that hard salami :devil:

just don't eat the pudding :bigsmile:
  • ZebraHead
    "All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry." Edgar Allan Poe

??Can I get a witness??
  • 1234lbsgone
    Last I heard it was December 2012, then all the sudden I hear its tomorrow? Son of a *****! Will those crazy psychos please keep me in the loop? I just worked out for nothing today!

No, the only reason the Mayan calendar ends 12-21-2012 is because the civilization ended and that just happens to be how far they got with it. The decendants are currently continuing it.

I bet this guy just wanted to beat the Mayan "prediction" with his own disappointment.:laugh: The first time must not have been enough for him.

I guess Prince and Jay Sean should have consulted with this Campnig guy before they put out their end of the world anthems. Quick, we should all write a new one for 2011!
  • ZebraHead

You and that hard salami :devil:

just don't eat the pudding :bigsmile:

Ummm!! Now the world really is going to end. Thanks alot... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    I want crazy sex
    Mexican food
    And possibly some hardcore greasy hand holding
    That's it :)
  • 1234lbsgone
    "All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry." Edgar Allan Poe

??Can I get a witness??

Preach on my brotha!
This discussion has been closed.