Since the worlds coming to an end…..

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    ^Don't you have that everyday ZH?

Yes because when I go to sleep I may not wake up so every night could be the end of the world... :laugh: :tongue: :laugh:
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    I want crazy sex
    Mexican food
    And possibly some hardcore greasy hand holding
    That's it :)

Mmmmm, nachos.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    ZH....Stop that
  • ZebraHead
    ZH....Stop that

We love you Fae and Poe! What can I say. Roll with it!
  • ZebraHead
    I want crazy sex
    Mexican food

Mmmmm, nachos.

I didn't get past the 'crazy sex' line.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    UPDATE: According to DR Camping the end of the world starts at 6pm….you may be asking Eastern or Pacific time? Well both….anywhere it is 6pm, so technically the end of the world start tonight at 11pm Eastern time.

At least we will get a preview before it get to us.

Okay sooooooo let it wait until we get a full days work in. *nods* Yes that makes sense make it equally distributed through time and space. WAIT! What about those not using daylight savings time? Oh dang! Who's right them or us? :noway:

I am glad I get to witness this from the sidelines. :drinker:
  • 1234lbsgone
    I want crazy sex
    Mexican food

Mmmmm, nachos.

I didn't get past the 'crazy sex' line.

Nachos could make for some crazy sex? Interesting to say the least.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    That's right, God doesn't like 'them.' So, after 6,000 years, or 4.5 billion years, He's about to enact the Final Solution.

Starting tomorrow He's going to torture almost every man, woman and child on the planet for five months, before He eventually kills us all.

So, what you're saying is - life as usual?? Then I die in 5 months?! :wink:
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Just when I'm about to reach my target weight loss. What a waste of time that was. :mad:

LMAO!
  • cakeordeath
    cakeordeath Posts: 229 Member
    UPDATE: According to DR Camping the end of the world starts at 6pm….you may be asking Eastern or Pacific time? Well both….anywhere it is 6pm, so technically the end of the world start tonight at 11pm Eastern time.

At least we will get a preview before it get to us.

Okay sooooooo let it wait until we get a full days work in. *nods* Yes that makes sense make it equally distributed through time and space. WAIT! What about those not using daylight savings time? Oh dang! Who's right them or us? :noway:

I am glad I get to witness this from the sidelines. :drinker:

or how about my hubby who is on the other side of the world and time is 9/12 hours ahead of us will the world end over there before it does here?
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Why does HE always get to do things first?!
  • 1234lbsgone
    OK, I have to go now so I'll see you all at 11pm. Nobody gets in without treats.
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    I am going to get a bottle of wine!

Think I'll get two :drinker:

Save a seat for me cause I'm bringing pizza, steaks, potatoes, and all the trimmings!! :bigsmile:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    So lets say an earthquake hits New Zealand at 6PM their time tonight. Who's gonna **** their pants? LOL
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    The Mayan calendar ends December 2012 which many people believe will be "The end of the world as we know it" -REM (I wish I could put this to music to give the effect of what I'm hearing in my head)

AND I FEEL FIIIIIIINE!

(Thank-you, it will take me a couple hours to get it out of my head.)
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    LOL!!!!! its ALWAYS ending i heard for someone!

No Doubt!!! LOL
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    So lets say an earthquake hits New Zealand at 6PM their time tonight. Who's gonna **** their pants? LOL

Everyone in New Zeland?
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Im gonna keep doing what Im doing.

If its just the rapture, Im not going anywhere
    unless "open to the possibility of any religion being right, but srsly doubting that any are" counts as me being rapture-able
  • Ljc3
    Ljc3 Posts: 46
    see yall at 11pm! And we can all have a good laugh sunday if the world didnt quake apart and ppl didnt disappear off the face of earth! I cant wait till 2013 so I can stop stressing so much! Seriously tho its starting to freak me out lol
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Honestly I think you all are ridiculous. So "the world is ending". I'm still going to eat right just in case the world DOESN'T end, so I can see some weight loss at the end of the week.
This discussion has been closed.