Replies

• coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Day 7 of level 3 done! So close now!
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 3 done my neck is bothering me so I didn't do the shred yesterday but I was able to work through it today.
  • coquetona
    Options
    Level 3 Day 3 done my neck is bothering me so I didn't do the shred yesterday but I was able to work through it today.

Good for you! That's awesome! Neck injuries are the worst so it's definitely best not to push it. I pulled a muscle in my neck so bad before that I couldn't turn my head and needed to wear a heat wrap around it to work. Everyone asked if I was bitten by a vampire.... Yup, I felt cool. Lasted about a week before it healed too.

Now I'm going to take the pup for a walk and then I will be tackling level 3 day 8. I also started C25K this week and finished week 1 yesturday. I couldn't believe I was actually running. I think Jillian built up my ability to do cardio so it didn't seem too bad. I'd rather run than do mountain climbers. ;)
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did my workout this morning, however, I did level 1 since I wasn't quite feeling up to level 3. But, hey, at least I got in a solid workout, right?
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of level 3 done...5 days left!!!
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 3 Day 4 done. This was so much easier for my knees, I used a couch cushion under them for the traveling pushups and the plank row leg raises. I also used it under my arm for the side plank raises I may use it for my arms for the walking planks to see if it helps my arms. The scissor crunches hurt a bit more then the last three time not sure why... still have issues with the rock star jumps but that my be because I had trouble breathing with how humid it is here today... all in all a good set today...
  • coquetona
    Options
    I finished day 9 of level 3 today! I posted before and after pictures on the ultimate shred thread too. I will do the last day tomorrow, rest Tuesday and then on to Ripped in 30 on Wednesday!
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 3 Day 5 done. Its getting easier just wish I could do it in a cooler place...
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Did my workout this morning!
  • coquetona
    Options
    Done with the shred!! Whoop whoop!
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Congrats Hope to be there in 4 days :D
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Still going strong on Level 3 Day 6 and its getting easier to do the jumps. anyone else still with me or am I the last one?
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I finished yesterday and will toot my horn a little. I found time to do the shred all five days while in Cancun! The first day I had to do it in the hotel room w/o weights but the next four days I was able to do it in the morning at the gym using my laptop. Congrats everyone that finished and hang in there if you are almost done.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 27 done...3 more days to go :)
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 3 Day 7 done 3 more day left...
  • sthrngl2007
    sthrngl2007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What are everyone's results who have finished?? Im interested to see how well everyone has done!
  • coquetona
    Options
    I finished yesterday and will toot my horn a little. I found time to do the shred all five days while in Cancun! The first day I had to do it in the hotel room w/o weights but the next four days I was able to do it in the morning at the gym using my laptop. Congrats everyone that finished and hang in there if you are almost done.

WTG!! :o)
  • coquetona
    Options
    Jennabona and fpueblo - you are both so close! Keep it up. The last three days are the easiest!
  • coquetona
    Options
    What are everyone's results who have finished?? Im interested to see how well everyone has done!

I posted my results on the Ultimate 30 Day Shred Thread. I fee like my body has changed a lot and I lost 9 lbs! I'm getting the feeling that my results are that impressive to others though. Most of the other users on that thread had amazing results or they had done two rounds of the shred and I only did one so far. Oh well...I can still feel the difference!
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Level 3 day 8 done almost to the finish line :)