30 Day Shred (30DS) - Starting 5/23

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What are everyone's results who have finished?? Im interested to see how well everyone has done!

I posted my results on the Ultimate 30 Day Shred Thread. I fee like my body has changed a lot and I lost 9 lbs! I'm getting the feeling that my results are that impressive to others though. Most of the other users on that thread had amazing results or they had done two rounds of the shred and I only did one so far. Oh well...I can still feel the difference!
    What r u talking about?! Your results were amazing! I could totally see a difference especially your thighs and hips! I don't think u had that much to lose in the first place so it may not seem as dramatic but u can def see a change.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 28 done...2 more to go...almost done!!!!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 29 Done!!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    What are everyone's results who have finished?? Im interested to see how well everyone has done!

I posted my results on the Ultimate 30 Day Shred Thread. I fee like my body has changed a lot and I lost 9 lbs! I'm getting the feeling that my results are that impressive to others though. Most of the other users on that thread had amazing results or they had done two rounds of the shred and I only did one so far. Oh well...I can still feel the difference!
    What r u talking about?! Your results were amazing! I could totally see a difference especially your thighs and hips! I don't think u had that much to lose in the first place so it may not seem as dramatic but u can def see a change.

Thanks ulke! I feel like I can see a difference at times but other times I feel like maybe I'm seeing something I want to see instead of what is actually there. Losing weight is definitely a huge mind game for me. I think I used to feel smaller than I was when I was bigger and now I feel bigger than I am being smaller. Crazy, I know! Oh well. Hopefully ripped in 30 will bring even more changes. It's just difficult when you work hard at something for a month but no one seems to notice so it's easy to pysch yourself out.
  • coquetona
    Options
    Day 29 Done!!

One more day! WTG!
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 9 done 1 more to go :D
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 9 done 1 more to go :D

great job! I wish i had stuck in there with you guys! I'm so jealous but glad u guys accomplished it!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Finished the shred today...yay :)
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Done I will be posting my before and after pics as well as measurements tomorrow.
  • coquetona
    Options
    Good job ladies!