Gamers....

Options

Replies

• TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    O.M.G...... All you Fallout fans with iPhones, look at this App! (There's a free lite version, or you can pay 99c for it.)

http://www.pipclock.com/

Seriously, it's such great fun! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

(I'm not affiliated with this in any way - I just found it and fell in love with it!)
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Ok, let's hear it WoW fanatics....

Which server did you play on and which class/faction?

- Sentinels (lame *kitten* server) for 3 years / Hunter/Alliance

- Area 52 for 2 years / Shaman/Druid/Hunter / Horde!!

I play Alliance on Doomhammer. I have a horde rogue on Tanaris but I never play there.
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    O.M.G...... All you Fallout fans with iPhones, look at this App! (There's a free lite version, or you can pay 99c for it.)

http://www.pipclock.com/

Seriously, it's such great fun! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

(I'm not affiliated with this in any way - I just found it and fell in love with it!)
    :heart:
    :drinker:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Contrary to what Ubisoft has been saying for a while, Assassin's Creed: Revelations *will* be released this year. November 15th, to be precise!

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/06/09/e3-2011-ign-live-assassins-creed-revelations?objectid=93900

:love:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to stay off the PS3, but with Infamous 2, I may just have to sit, or stand, in front of my new 60" plasma and play.
  • NubyGloom
    NubyGloom Posts: 49
    Options
    Woot To WoW! I have some toons on two realms all horde on one realm and alli on the other ^^! all above lvl 30. love WoW but lately been thinking o giving it up S: for a bit I dont think I could forever yet! lol !

I also am more old school like nitendo! and i love n64! zelda! zelda! zelda! I should go pay some! haha! ^^
  • decu68
    decu68 Posts: 78
    Options
    There can only be one game and that is Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. This game looks phenomenal and comes out 11/11/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic6dKnv3WdU
  • NubyGloom
    Options
    There can only be one game and that is Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. This game looks phenomenal and comes out 11/11/11.

NNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot there was a new one coming out! I so have been wanting to play OB!!! but I have a stupid net book!!!!! I hope I have a good PC by then ^^!!! rocks for you tell me all about it! if dont have one lol

......lol wow i rock I have my saves on there own little SD card for that game! lol
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options

I know! It's only a few weeks before my birthday.... early birthday present, anyone?
  • NubyGloom
    Options

I know! It's only a few weeks before my birthday.... early birthday present, anyone?

lol yeah ! same!!! here well, my bday is the 30th but still great idea! lol! I ll start asking family! lol
  • thenewmb
    thenewmb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I play Wow. I have an 85 Blood Elf Paladin, 85 Troll Hunter and 85 Tauren Druid on Proudmoore (high pop PVE server) and I have an 85 Goblin Shaman and an 85 Orc Warrior on Kirin Tor (low pop RP server)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    GUYS!!! I just started playing champions online, downloaded it free from steam!

It's pretty fun! I recommend it for some good fun :)
  • peejie
    peejie Posts: 43
    Options
    Lifetime gamer here. It is rumored I was born with a joystick in my hand. I mainly use XBOX 360 and Nintendo DS. I enjoy RPG and rhythm games above all else. Mass Effect, Rockband, Dragon Age, Portal, and Beyond Good and Evil are some of my favorite games. I played FFXI, Starcraft, and DIablo II online for years, but gave up MMOs because they were too addicting.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    GUYS!!! I just started playing champions online, downloaded it free from steam!

It's pretty fun! I recommend it for some good fun :)

I saw yesterday they had some free games, that is awesome, though not like I need to start playing another game.

I would really love to find elder scrolls 3 or 4 on PC for cheap though. I played 4 (oblivion) at my friend's house for a little bit and loved it. I know that I don't have time to play it right now, so I'll be patient.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi

house full of gamers here..myself, hubby and 2 boys all have our own 360's.

I love AC (Ezio is hot lol), spend most of our time playing COD black ops at the moment (yay for new map packs in a couple of weeks)...and LA Noire but finding it a bit boring.

Can't wait for Nov although will be very expensive:

4 copies of MW3
    2 copies of Skyrim
    1 copy of AC revelations

not to mention Mass Effect 3, Gears 3 and Lego Harry Potter yrs 5-7...

at least I should lose weight won't have time to eat or any money left to buy food!!! lol

martyxxx

ps gamer tag SvelteMartine for 360.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Love games! Been slacking as I have become more active out of the house.

PC for me....Wii for me and my daughter.

FPS like Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis...

Wii is hacked so I have like 80 games on a HDD. My daughter and I play alot of the Mario games.
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    I was a WOW geek but canceled my account , this last expansion killed it for me. I was a Paladin main tank for ICC and such but now just cant get into this expansion my account is officially up the 22nd. Was on Shu' Halo Alliance
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Hi

house full of gamers here..myself, hubby and 2 boys all have our own 360's.

I love AC (Ezio is hot lol), spend most of our time playing COD black ops at the moment (yay for new map packs in a couple of weeks)...and LA Noire but finding it a bit boring.

Can't wait for Nov although will be very expensive:

4 copies of MW3
    2 copies of Skyrim
    1 copy of AC revelations

not to mention Mass Effect 3, Gears 3 and Lego Harry Potter yrs 5-7...

at least I should lose weight won't have time to eat or any money left to buy food!!! lol

martyxxx

ps gamer tag SvelteMartine for 360.

4 copies of MW3 and 2 of skyrim! :noway: Why don't you just share? One person can be playing one game while someone else is playing another and then trade?
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    well because we all play online games like MW3 together as a family...and it saves arguements when we all want to play...

marty