The biggest summer challenge! :]

Options

Replies

• sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I just want to give a HUGE thank you to the girls who set this up for us all, this is fantastic "Biggest summer challenge" & love that all the challenges for the week are posted together, great job. Again thank you.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Love the mini-challenges!!! I'll try to hunt up a great quote for tomorrow.... Off to run!
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Love the challenges posted at one time! So excited that Team Cream is in the running! Love this challentge!!! Woot Woot Everyone stay strong!!!!!
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    I am sorry I forgot to weigh in my weight is 153. Thanks!
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I've had no problem getting enough water in, so I'll post my thing now. I don't have a favorite quote by our family motto is "Leave the world a better place than when you found it."
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Water most of the way done so will be complete by tonight.

Quote: "Pain is just weakness leaving the body" - British Military Fitness instructors saying for when you are stiff for a couple of days after a good workout.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Quote that I learned from a grandmother and I often quote to my children, "Did you come back smarter than when you left?"
  • coultesr
    coultesr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Motvational Quote... "Don't give in to what you want now over what you want most?"- Just read that yesterday!!!
  • journey2size10
    Options
    8 glasses down, 8 more to go! I normally drink about a gallon a day!
    the restroom is my bff

"Tears will get you sympathy; Sweat will get you change"
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My favorite saying is the old stand by, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
  • Jbugfit2011
    Jbugfit2011 Posts: 105
    Options
    Im working on my water I will get 48 ounces in today :)

My favorite quote is " No pain No Gain" I am so sorry but I do not know where this saying came from.

My Personal Mantra is " I OWN MY BODY! I TAKE CHARGE!
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    "Nothing great is ever achieved without enthusiasm" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 cups in! Thanks ladies and Good Luck All !!
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love the Army's old motto - "Be all that you can be". I've got 4 cups of water under my belt so far, I'll probably get another 4-6 in before I quit for the night.
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have 7 cups in already, so I won't have any problem there -- I usually get 12+ cups of water each day.

One of many inspirational quotes I like: "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength or knowledge, but rather it is a lack of WILL." -- Vince Lombardi

Side note: I WILL succeed in becoming the healthy person I am meant to be!!
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Water is done for the day... but that's not hard with this Missouri heat and humidity!! Whew!!!

I really don't have a favorite quote, but my personal motto is, "No one is going to do it for me, I gotta do this myself!"

MFP is AWESOME!
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    Up to about 10 glasses of water for the day and will probably end around 15, once the day is done.

I like this quote:

•"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results." - Kenneth Blanchard
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Nine glasses of water down.

Quote I like is ..........:"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow." Maya Angelou

Have a great nighe all.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    12 glasses down, maybe another before bed.. we'll see!!!!

I found a couple of quotes that really go with my new outlook on life...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    Aristotle

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

and another I really liked, even though I'd never heard it before....

"Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do."
    Orison Swett Marden

I do believe... for the first time!!! I will be all I was made to be, and then some!!!!
  • scaatynj
    scaatynj Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    "No one is going to do it for me, I gotta do this myself!"

Water was no problem, with this heat today I went through over 4 liters! Above is a great quote. Thanks Lauragoat
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Getting the water in was easy as for the quote that was a little hard. I like the ones being posted. Maybe one of these will become my favorite.