The biggest summer challenge! :]

Options

Replies

• TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Thursday and Friday mini-challenge: DONE :-)

Have a great weekend everyone...see you at weigh-in on Sunday!!
  • Ty2010
    Ty2010 Posts: 43
    Options
    :bigsmile: Today's challenge complete. And congratulations to this weeks winners!!!! You guys are amazing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I completed yesterday's mini challenge and I've already done my weight lifting for todays.
  • coultesr
    coultesr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the winners this week.. My partner has not weighed in... so... guess I am on my own.

Still going to work it ladies... :) Brown Steam Roller Here :) Haha..
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the winners this week.. My partner has not weighed in... so... guess I am on my own.

Still going to work it ladies... :) Brown Steam Roller Here :) Haha..

I'll send Andrea a message and see if we can find you another partner, or if we can let you pick a team to join (and make one team a 3-person group).
  • kezzieh
    kezzieh Posts: 25
    Options
    Sorry i'm going to have to weigh in early this week, but did far better than last week! 3lbs lost! x
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY
    Post a compliment to your partner's wall:)
    Stay under calories
    Done! :happy:
    Yeah, my dinner plans changed and I *SO* didn't stay under my calories. Ugh.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Saturday's challenge is a little harder as it's my long run day, so the 85 minutes I did was all running, no strength today!!! But I'm happy with that.

Also, I'm weighing in today... lost 1.2 pounds, so my percentage should be 142.4 - 1.2 = 141.2.... 0.84%... I think! Anyway, just happy I lost this week instead of a big goose egg again!!!

Go Team Crimson!!!!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Saturday's challenge workout, including strength training done. Congrats to our winners this week. A job well done. Have a great night. See you all at tomorrow's weigh-in.
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    These challenges are awesome but I keep forgetting to check in!!!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :frown: Sorry a weight gain this week and only managed one of the challenges.

Sorry Jez, I'm relying on you this week. Promise to do better this next week.

Team Raspberry
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    My weight stats....

5/29/11 Challenge SW: 161.8
    6/5/11: 161.4
    6/12/11 Current Weight: 160.2
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for this week:
    Challenge SW: 197.8
    Week 1: 197.8 (0%)
    Week 2: 195.6 Loss of 2.2 lbs (-1.11%) YAY!!!!

GO Team MINT!!!!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Weighing in:
    176.2 lbs so a loss of 0.8lbs which is better than I'd expected as i've had a bad week.
    0.45% based on (0.8/177)*100

Team Emerald
  • EmilyDezo
    EmilyDezo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting to check in with the challenges, but they're really good challenges! Here's my weight:
    SW 220
    WK 1 220
    WK 2 215

Loss of 5lbs this week. I really got busy and decided I needed to do this. I was wondering if you could tell me how to figure the percentage.

Go team FUCHSIA!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Team Magenta!

Weight: 206 lbs
    Last week 6/6/11: 208 lbs
    Total % loss: 0.84%

Hi eduarte1983, I just go to site:http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/calculate-weight-loss-percentage.html....... to calculate, there's probably other sites as well but I just plug in my numbers here. Have a great day.
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    217 today for a loss of 1 lb or 0.46% for team mint.
  • shazzabir
    shazzabir Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 127lb, 2lb lost
  • dianeargie
    dianeargie Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi
    Sorry Crimson afraid I am the goose egg this week
    6 /12 152 is 0%

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img][/img]
  • coultesr
    coultesr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    SW: 157.8
    WEEK 1: 155.6
    WEEK 2: 152.2 (down 3.4 pounds... -2.18%)

Honestly, this must be from all the water I consumed and peeing like a bandit. I have never been this low in weight in my life. Thanks everyone for the motivation to be good last night (cause I knew we had a weigh in today).

Whatever you guys want to do about the partner thing is fine with me. I hate that I am on a team by myself right now... but it is cool. Brown for now!