The biggest summer challenge! :]

Options

Replies

• wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Hi

Didn't quite make the water on Wednesday, I'll really have to go some to get 10 glasses in today.

One of my favourite quotes is from my friend Barbie (from another thread) and is:

"The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT."

Hmm I should have quoted that to myself yesterday when I was tempted with a chocolate bar! Hey ho onward and downward (weight wise) I need to be very careful for the rest of the week as I think my weight has gone up by 1lb. Not the result I want on Sunday.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry.

I got in 9 glasses of water ): how lame hah.
    And honestly my quote is 'just do it'
    Because I'm always thinking I don't wanna exercise, I don't wanna pass up that pizza haha but I think just do it, and its over with (:
  • EmilyDezo
    EmilyDezo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I agree Missouri has been miserable this week!
  • scaatynj
    scaatynj Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Water - 11 glasses and counting
    Exercise - 45 minutes!

Go team Lavender!
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Got over 12 cups of water already. And 60 minutes of excercise. Mint!
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    water done, but only 20 minutes of light exercise. I was supposed to go to step aerobics tonight but we had a severe thunderstorm watch right at class time. With the tornadoes last week and severe thunderstorms last night knocking down trees and knocking out power, there was no way I was leaving the house in the middle of it! But I did some stuff at home anyway to make up for it.
  • coultesr
    coultesr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to put the Kiddos to bed and then heading off to exercise in the basement. Good day to have the 40 min challenge, since I have a huge workout planned (30 mins cardio plus balance and agility workout (30 mins)... I am going to be tired tonight!

Brown Team!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Thursday's challenge is in the bag for me!!! So far, 12 glasses of water and I'll count the 50 minute run as my exercise, although I was running errands and shopping all day, so really I did about 4 hours of walking on top of the run!!!! Seriously, my legs are done for the night!!!!

Oh, and it's my weigh in day, but I'll post it on Sunday... it's good news!!!!
  • Ty2010
    Ty2010 Posts: 43
    Options
    Pear Team:::: I completed the 40 minutes of exercise no problem. I did Insanity Cardio Abs at 5:30am for 16 minutes- at 9am I walked 4 times around my building at work for 15 minutes----at 2:45 I did the same thing for 15 minutes---and this evening I walked/jogged for 1hour.....Now I'm about to cheer on my favorite team Miami Heat!!!!

Water: Well let's just say I'm still drinking- 8 down so far...I'm sure I'll get the other two in before I call it a night.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    thursday challenge!

10 glasses of water - 14

40 minutes of exercise- 95 =]
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Water completed:drinker: & workout completed as well. All & all a great day. Have a great night everyone.:smile:
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    10 glasses of water - check
    40 minutes of exercise - check
    Great day today!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Exercise and water done yesterday :-)
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    doing much better on the water...have been doing about six glasses of water which is good since before for the past couple months I've had none...plus I have been snacking on junk food the week before and now I'm snacking on red grapes :drinker:
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Okay, here is my progress with this week's mini challenges so far....
    WEDNESDAY
    8 glasses of water
    Post your favorite motivational quote in this thread :)
    I drank 12 glasses on Wednesday, and while I didn't post a quote then, I will do so now: "Save earth -- it's the only plant with chocolate!" :bigsmile:
    THURSDAY
    this ones a stretch! dont worry if you don't have enough time
    10 glasses of water
    40 minutes exercise
    I drank 10 glasses of water, and did Insanity Cardio Recovery plus Insanity Cardio Abs (total of about 49 minutes).
    FRIDAY
    Post a compliment to your partner's wall:)
    Stay under calories
    Done! :happy:
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with their challenges?! Well, I hope. Get ready for the weigh-in on Sunday!
  • sheBB
    Options
    Today's challenge completed. Until tomorrow, good night everyone.
  • sheBB
    Options
    Today's challenge completed. Until tomorrow, good night everyone.
  • sheBB
    Options
    oops sorry, how did I do that, double post.
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm still missing weights from two people for this past weigh-in, but I'm gonna go ahead and call it! The winners of this week's weigh-in are on TEAM

WAIT FOR IT....

BEIGE! Congrats to bmw4deb & lmk1978 on their staggering -2.91% lost! That's awesome, guys!

Second place goes to Team Green - GreenGablesJes & rosaliabritt - with -1.64% lost.
    Third place goes to Team Cream - lauragoat & poker82 - with -1.46% lost.

Congrats to everyone for an amazing job this week, and I can't wait to see what happens at this week's weigh-in!