Help me find the courage (B&A pics)

Options
123457»

Replies

• Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great! I would throw those clothes out! You will never need them again!!!
  • crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Options
    Last winter there was a TV show called "Villiage on Diet" (http://www.cbc.ca/liverightnow/village/), where an entire northern community in British Columbia had the opportunity to workout together to change their lives for the better. They had 10 weeks to lose 1 ton and they did it!

Anyways, on one episode, a competitor named Jamie decided to burn her fat panties and a pair of capris as a farewell to her fat clothes. It was sooooo funny because she burnt them in a campfire ring at a rec site and the panties got hung up on the top grate!

So, for all of the clothes that you dontate, maybe consider a similar 'offering' of the undies that you likely won't be donating!
  • Mama2memphis
    Mama2memphis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Last winter there was a TV show called "Villiage on Diet" (http://www.cbc.ca/liverightnow/village/), where an entire northern community in British Columbia had the opportunity to workout together to change their lives for the better. They had 10 weeks to lose 1 ton and they did it!

Anyways, on one episode, a competitor named Jamie decided to burn her fat panties and a pair of capris as a farewell to her fat clothes. It was sooooo funny because she burnt them in a campfire ring at a rec site and the panties got hung up on the top grate!

So, for all of the clothes that you dontate, maybe consider a similar 'offering' of the undies that you likely won't be donating!

That's such a good idea! I watched bits & pieces of that show didn't see that episode but I remember the girl that your taking about!
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! How tall are you? I would've guessed you were a size 4 from the picture!!
  • DebL11
    DebL11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations on that great weight loss! You look great. I've also lost 100 lbs. As I was losing I got rid of those clothes as I went. It keeps me from thinking "oh these pants are a little tight so I'll pull out this pair". It also kept my closet clean!!

I did keep one pair of jeans and a sweatshirt just as a reminder of where I was and the fact that I never want to go back there. Sometimes it's kind of fun to pull them out and think..."Oh how did I ever let myself get like that?"

Hope this helps!!!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    KD stands for Kraft Dinner. It is a macaroni and cheese you make from a box. I used to be able to eat a whole box of it in one sitting.

AAaahhhh. Ok. Heard of Macaroni & Cheese alright.

Thanks for that!!
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    Oh you look so great !!!!!!!
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an amazing difference . . . . you look FANTASTIC!!!

Maybe instead of throwing/donating them away, burn them. Make a small campfire and have a little ceremony; burn all those years of whatever you felt and move on with a fresh, new outlook on life. It may be just what you need to let go of the past.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look great! I say throw them out! You won't need them. Maybe you could take some of those after pictures were you put on the bigger pants so you can see the difference. Then you have pictures of your clothes, but they aren't taking up space you need for new better clothes. :)
  • Mama2memphis
    Mama2memphis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Update: Fat clothes are GONE! yes gone. I did it! Most of them were given away to someone who needs them & I took a few of the garbage ones & burnt them! It was not easy but I'm so so happy I did it!

Talk about motivation. I don't have the bigger clothes to fall back on!

Thank-you Everyone for all your kind words & for all the support! I wouldn't have done it with out you guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!