twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options

Replies

• rissyroo2002
    rissyroo2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Although I have lost every week, I def need to make some adjustments. I seem to be munching more at night, bad habit that has always been a problem. Don't want that to get out of control. Going to cut up a bunch of veggies so they are ready to go when the night munchies hit. Getting bored with the work-out routine and need to switch that up. Been doing all work-outs at home for the past two weeks, since the kids got out of school, maybe I can get to the gym at night a few times a week. Good luck to everyone this week!
  • godsrose
    godsrose Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am in! Team Edward!!
  • DianaK78
    DianaK78 Posts: 55
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! can't wait to see next weeks results :)

Happy 4th :bigsmile:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    How do I view the results? I copy and paste the link but it never shows up.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Never mind, I just saw the post above.
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Slow progress for me at the moment as I work as an exam marker and for those three weeks at a time (which I'm in the middle of right now) I have very little time to do any exercise other than walk my dogs for an hour a day. I make time for C25K by taking one of the dogs with me but that is only every three days. Not only my workouts disappear but my house is beyond a joke as well!

The upside is that I am still very motivated and actually miss my workouts instead of thinking 'Yay, I have an excuse' which would have been me in the past! I am also still watching my food whereas before I would sit and eat snacks as I marked. Am hoping that when my current contract finishes (13th July) I will be back to dropping over 2lbs a week :) Am definitely in this for the long haul.

So, my plan is, back to proper workouts every day come July 13th, plus I want to find a way to not waste so many calories on bread so am going to look into that.
  • sheffiej34
    sheffiej34 Posts: 91
    Options
    Love this challenge, Chanstriste!! I am so in a rut in terms of exercising. I seem to have lost my motivation. My clothes don't fit (too big, YAY), I actually look in the mirror and smile, my eating habits have changed for the better; but I don't want to get on the Gazelle. I don't want to move forward. I'm in a slump.

Now I have no excuse ... I love Alice - throws a mean baseball. She can be pretty persistent and very logical yet fun-loving and in the thick of it with you.

I'm in ..
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Great challenge once again Stacy! I have been struggling with the scale this week, and your words really hit home for me! Thanks!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I didnt weigh on Sat as I started my birthday (yesterday) celebrations early ! Back to normal today will weigh in Sat as usual ecen though there is still 6 boxes of chocolates left and just looking at me hahahahahha
  • sheffiej34
    Options
    I didnt weigh on Sat as I started my birthday (yesterday) celebrations early ! Back to normal today will weigh in Sat as usual ecen though there is still 6 boxes of chocolates left and just looking at me hahahahahha

Happy Birthday!!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I love the challenge this week. I finally got my act together and did really good last week so now I just need to stick with it!
  • sheffiej34
    Options
    Day One of Week 6 Challenge: I got on the dreaded Gazelle and worked harder than I ever have in 20 minutes. Tried two new moves to target my core (my weak spot) and I sweat my little heart out. I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins as I am gasping for air.

You know what - I actually enjoyed it. Maybe the break was what I needed. Maybe I was just limping around and never really got on it. Doesn't matter. I am going to try to increase each day by 5-10 minutes to get back to my original 40 minute workout when I began this journey.

Thanks, Stacy!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Well I'm back after my weekend in Prague (hen do... *shudder*:noway: ) and short of a miracle I haven't put anything oh :bigsmile:

I did notice when we went walking around the city that I managed to do a lot of walking at a pretty good pace (there were 8 of us so some needed a kick up the butt) and I wasn't dead on my feet by the end of the day.

However I have now looked at the pics... yeah there are some lovely ones, but i still look huge, and that belly has to go. Unfortunately the 2 horses that I ride are both lame (don't get me started on the state of their feet, not impressed!:grumble: ), so my exercise will have to be walking and grooming until they are sound again.

Me thinks I shall download the twilight audio books (if anyone has them and could email them to me in a zipped file or something message me and I'll give you my email address!), and stick my head phones in and go for a nice long walk!

Oh and just thought I'd share my photoshop handy work!
    twilighteyes.jpg
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options

emmetnoshirt.jpg

pant-pant-drool. thanks for the pick-me-up!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    oh this challenge is just what I need. I have really been slacking off with my food journal and taking more "cheat" days than I should and it is reflected in my shrinking weight loss for the past two weeks. So, time to jump back in the saddle and focus on recording what I eat and trying to meet my calorie goals!
  • sheffiej34
    Options
    OK. Having a mental moment. I went shopping for new bras today as I have extra room in my current ones (why do we lose it there first?? ). I've been tracking my inches lost and I lost 9" in my chest. I love the Whimsey and Lunaire lines of intimate wear, but I could never fit into them. I wanted to reward myself with purchasing a new set or two today. By all accounts, I should fit into them by now. I was still too big. I was so deflated. I left the store.

i know - I should concentrate on the accomplishments and not brood over hurdles left to conquer, but I couldn't help it. I came home and pushed myself extra hard on the Gazelle. Still only managed 22 minutes, but I was near fainting. I want to cry, but I'll suck it up. Guess I just needed to vent ..
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time this week. I'm really trying to buckle down and be accurate and more active, but my weight keeps fluctuating +/-1lb. I hope this stops by the time it's weigh day.
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    does anyone else get nervous before they jump on the scales??? i weigh in the morning and im anxious already... lol.

Same here, I dread stepping on the scale... Sometimes I cross my fingers before I step on :happy:
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    HI All,

Back from vacation and trying to get back in the swing of things... We were gone for 10 days and did pretty good for the most part. We did a lot of walking at Disney and I toke plenty of walks on the beach, but only made it to the hotel gym one day. Eating was really well, no big spurges (except for some cocktails).. So now just trying to boost my energy back up and get back into a routine - its rough!! The best part of the whole vacation was when I came home and stepped on the scale and realized I didn't gain a single ounce!!! :happy: I'll take it!! Happy Thursday, almost Friday everyone!!

Michelle