Options
    3 pounds this week!

Awesome! Congrats ..

Thanks!!!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    All I can say is thank you for this weeks challange.:flowerforyou:

I have had the worst saturday night going, huge argument with OH as he doesn't understand why i get in a stress about a 'little thing' like having to get dressed up to go out (had NOTHING to do with the fact that when I was told we had said meal I was at teh yard and covered in horse and had 2 hrs [1 hr of which was driving!] to get ready!:explode: ).

It all ended in screaming and tears :sad: :sad: :sad:

Thus I still feel pants (the ride round the cross country course this afternoon did help), but I think the depression is back... again... :frown:
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i have a TEACHING INTERVIEW monday morning!

Sending lots of well wishes your way! Best of luck to you!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Stacey, thanks for the fab chart - I really appreciate the work you put into it. I was feeling a bit down about gaining weight this week, but looking back to see that that I have lost 6.5 pounds in 6 weeks since we started makes me realise that I AM doing ok after all :)
    This week's challenge is great, just what I need to remind myself that I am worth it, I can do this, I will keep this weight off this time!
    I'm going to add a little affirmation into my diary each day this week, in honor of the lovely Jasper :smile:
    Have a good week everyone.
  • jessicakaycobb
    Options
    hi! i am brand new...joined this group because i am one of those mommies in minivans that loves twilight...it's my favorite guilty pleasure! i'm super excited to be part of a group here on MFP; i've been using the app on my blackberry for about a month now, but i haven't really been a part of the community here (as you can tell by my number of posts, lol).

my name is jessica, i'm 26, mother to three awesome kids, married to my best friend, and things are starting to actually come together in a way that i feel sort of like a grown up most days. time to get this stinkin' weight thing under control. i've had issues for a long time with my weight, struggled with bulimia and dabbled in other eating disorders...i am so SICK of hating myself and my body and i want to do something positive. i think this week's challenge is an EXCELLENT idea.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job this week! I am going to start kill this weeks challenge. I have only lost 16lbs but I was feeling amazing this pass weekend. It was my anniversary with my awesome husband and I must say I was looking fabulous!

DC046-1.jpg
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Great job this week! I am going to start kill this weeks challenge. I have only lost 16lbs but I was feeling amazing this pass weekend. It was my anniversary with my awesome husband and I must say I was looking fabulous!

DC046-1.jpg

That is a great dress!! you look gorgeous!
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options

DC046-1.jpg

You do look fabulous! I have dresses in that style and love them - that colour is GORGEOUS on you!:flowerforyou:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options

*love* this, and you do look amazing! i'd do ya. turn you into a vampire, that is... :blushing:
  • jessicakaycobb
    Options
    WOW. GREAT dress. love those shoes, too.
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    First things first. Love the dress! You are a knockout :)

And secondly... I'm back and all gung ho to lose some weight. Done throwing my pity party and all that jazz.

Here's to this weeks challenge!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    presenting your weekly wednesday twilight wonder!

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/11/17/harry-potter-cast-american-talk-must-watch-video/

it's actually kind of harry potter-ish too, in honor of the final movie opening tomorrow. yes, we have our midnight showing tickets! watch the actors give speaking 'american' phrases a go. one of the phrases is 'twilight blows' - yes, sacrilege, i know. but it's worth it to see hermione's reaction! enjoy!
  • FTIM2015
    Options
    I'm in the wrong bloody country to watch it... grrrr!!!
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    presenting your weekly wednesday twilight wonder!

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/11/17/harry-potter-cast-american-talk-must-watch-video/

it's actually kind of harry potter-ish too, in honor of the final movie opening tomorrow. yes, we have our midnight showing tickets! watch the actors give speaking 'american' phrases a go. one of the phrases is 'twilight blows' - yes, sacrilege, i know. but it's worth it to see hermione's reaction! enjoy!

LOL I just watched it. So funny!!

*edited I found PART TWO for more laughs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4pKzDZ7HgM
  • jessicakaycobb
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! this was EPIC. i love it because emma totally sounded as dumb as i would if i attempted an english accent. her new haircut is ADORABLE, by the way. also, TOM FELTON IS SO HOT. the end.

p.s. i realize i sound about 15 years old right now, but i am completely an adult. i swear. no, really.
  • jessicakaycobb
    Options

LOL I just watched it. So funny!!

*edited I found PART TWO for more laughs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4pKzDZ7HgM

they took it down already! i am so disappointed!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options

I have had the worst saturday night going, huge argument with OH as he doesn't understand why i get in a stress about a 'little thing' like having to get dressed up to go out (had NOTHING to do with the fact that when I was told we had said meal I was at teh yard and covered in horse and had 2 hrs [1 hr of which was driving!] to get ready!:explode: ).

Thus I still feel pants (the ride round the cross country course this afternoon did help), but I think the depression is back... again... :frown:

Your weekend sounded like mine! I had the longest standoff with my husband ever. I felt so awful n depressed... We have those days and depression is a sneaky little bugger but we have to fight it with all our mite! I am fighting it right now as well but you will make it past this storm. I have faith in you! :smooched:
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Your weekend sounded like mine! I had the longest standoff with my husband ever. I felt so awful n depressed... We have those days and depression is a sneaky little bugger but we have to fight it with all our mite! I am fighting it right now as well but you will make it past this storm. I have faith in you! :smooched:
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in on this challenge? I adore Twilight and I can't wait for Breaking Dawn! Team Emmett! <3 I'm usually on MFP via my android app, but I found this thread today and it instantly caught my attention. :D

~Rhonda
  • FTIM2015
    Options
    Thanks Mariposa187, I went back to the docs this week and am back on the tablets, which doesn't really address the problem itself but will hopefully mask it and make me act more normally! I don't like being the wailing, crying girl!

Oh a good note though I finally realised this week that I look slimmer, and that I have a waist! I think I'll have gained this week (between being ill then over eating when I felt better it ain't good!) but if I do I'll just have to work harder next week!