Share your secret goals...WARNING, not for the modest!!!

Options
DixieDarlin1987
DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
Okay, so everyone on this site has a goal...whether it's to lose weight, get in shape, build muscle, tone, fit in their old clothes, be healthier, live longer or what ever! They're all excellent goals, but does anyone have a secret goal or reward in mind? Maybe a sexy or silly one? (Waving hand frantically) I DO, I DO!!!! My public goals were to get back in shape after having my son..CHECK! Tighten and tone....CHECK! I'm looking and feeling great, and I just started P90x. When I finish P90x, I plan on rewarding myself with my secret goals which are:
1.) Old school pin-up girl photo shoot!!! (Oh yeah, I said it) I don't plan on sharing them with anyone except my hubby....but I've always wanted to, so by gosh, I'm gonna!
2.) Wear a sexy, revealing Halloween costume! Silly, I know. But again, I've always wanted to!
3.) This is probably the most embarrassing one :blushing: ....ooooowwwweeeeee here goes.....install mirrors on my bedroom ceiling! RAWR!!!:devil:

I want to hear you secret goals, I know I'm not alone here! lol

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I love to hear others goal...for weight loss or non-scale....
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    There's a certain ummm.....postition ....I haven't been able to do since high school. Not comfortable when there's extra weight. I'm bound and determined to do it again! LOL
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Those are awesome goals!!
    I've always wanted to do one of those old school pin up girls shoots too!!
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    mine are to be able to wear sexy lingere for my boyfriend and to be selected as babe of the month for 5.0 mustang magazine :blushing:
  • hippo421
    hippo421 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals! You go girl! I have the same goal as #1. I've always wanted to do that! much more fun when in shape I'm sure! Good luck!
  • Linnleex3
    Linnleex3 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hmm,..
    1) Meet a new BF
    2) Get into modeling
    3) Put my ex to shame xD
    4) Make my nemesis cry :)
    5) Be hotter than my mom...Love you mom! :P

All so stupid, I know, but who gives a damn. I'm doing this for me!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I like all your goals minus the mirrors on the ceiling. LOL Instead of that one I would go for a pole and take the stripper classes to learn how to rock the pole for my hubby.

BTW, how far along on the p90x are you and which version are you doing?

I am on day 25 of a modified lean version.... Basically I am doing the classic with one less weight day for a core workout. I am on my rest week and I plan on making it doubles next week.
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    OMG, my secret goal when I hit my target and tone is to do a pin up photo shoot tooo! :smile:
    And wear the skimpiest bikini possible on sexy Miami beach, lol.
    Maybe even go to a nude beach. :wink:
    Sexy halloween costume
    Wear a skimpy top w skinny jeans and heels and not have to worry about any muffins
    Show off my new bod to my old flames like haha look what you no longer have :glasses:

Annddddd be able to flaunt all this hotness to all my former friends/associates especially at my HS reunions when they come up, because I know they're all damn near fat now lol :drinker:

Hell, I worked for it, and if I got it may as well flaunt it before I get old and it all heads south lol:laugh:
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Love your goals Dixie!!! I would have to say that first one is something I would do for my hubby!!!! I wouldnt be able to do the mirrors thing though because it would gross out my teens at this point...LOL. Yea, I would have to say when I hit my final goal weight I am soooo doing a photo shoot!!! I am also getting a tattoo!
  • drosario1204
    Options
    1) I am sooo with you on the Halloween costume!
    2) I have a duffle bag full of sexy skimpy outfits that I used to wear for my hubby....which dont fit me anymore
    3) I want to increase my stamina for those intimate nights ;)
    4) I want to be able to take sexy pictures and send them to my hubbys cell fone while he's working!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    my secret goals which are:
    1.) Old school pin-up girl photo shoot!!! (Oh yeah, I said it) I don't plan on sharing them with anyone except my hubby....but I've always wanted to, so by gosh, I'm gonna!
    2.) Wear a sexy, revealing Halloween costume! Silly, I know. But again, I've always wanted to!

I agree 1,000% with these two... they are secret goals that I have too!!! :blushing:
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    LOL ... Those are fantastic goals! My goal is to be able to go to the lingerie shop and finding matching everything without having to settle for the 'bigger girl' style of bras... Hard to match those to pretty panties...
    I LOVE sexy undies (even if I am just wearing jeans or fatigues.)
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    be able to turn heads when shirtless.
    be bigger than the majority of my friends.
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I would, but my daughters are on this site and I wouldn't want them to DIE from being grossed out. lol :sick:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I would love to buy a new bikini and show it off on the beach. The sexy halloween costume is a great one too, I might steal that! lol

I want to get in shape enough that I can wear skinny jeans and heels, and look GOOD in them!

Aside from that, I just want to be able to shop in stores I haven't been able to, and not get looks of "you are too fat to shop here" when I browse the store.
  • shirleycottrell
    shirleycottrell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    To wear my wedding dress for my 50th wedding anniversary in 14 months. I started at 230 lbs. Hope to go below 200 this week. Instated my weight loss sep 2010 when I retired from work. My husband weighs 125. This goal is for me but also for him
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Boudoir Photo Shoot!
    Sexy Halloween Costumes!
    Running into ex's in said costumes or just really cute awesome clothing.
    The list could go on and on,but my mom is on MFP So gotta be nice.LOL
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I want to do a fitness photo shoot (and make a calender for my hubby)

Possibly sometime do a bikini/figure comp (Im skeered!)

Get a little pink dumbell tatoo!!!! ( my life long dedication, can't be fat with a dumbell tatoo! lol)
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options

Seriously my main goal. I love to dress up for Halloween and comic book conventions. For now I'm stuck wearing more modest costumes that are flattering to my figure, but I want to be Catwoman so bad!!!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    DixiJo....!!! Finally MY PEOPLE!!! LOL
    LA LA Love the pin-up idea!!!What a fab way to feel sexy and beautiful!! Ok so..........

1) I have always wanted to take a poledancing or Burlesque class but have never felt secure enough in my skin

2) Can you say clothing optional beach? In Brazil. Ya those women are beautiful!!

3)...dont judge me...Be the best looking, nicest body shape in my group of friends. Not the funny one but the HAWT one!! (I know I'm a bad person...)