Share your secret goals...WARNING, not for the modest!!!

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Wear a skimpy top w skinny jeans and heels and not have to worry about any muffins
    Show off my new bod to my old flames like haha look what you no longer have :glasses:

Annddddd be able to flaunt all this hotness to all my former friends/associates especially at my HS reunions when they come up, because I know they're all damn near fat now lol :drinker:

^All that! :drinker:
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post!

A few things...
    Halloween costume - doesn't have to be cute or skimpy, but would like to actually find it in a store
    Be thinner than one of my friends, she's always just under where I am... grr
    Eat what I want without the stares. You know, "she shouldn't eat that" or "surely, that's not all she's going to eat"
    To not be seen as the funny fat friend, not the wing-(wo)man
    Oh and to ROCK my collection of heels for longer than a couple hours
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I want to be the girl at the gym that the other women look up to as motivation. I do the same thing so I don't feel bad about it. It's nice to have some babes at the gym to keep me in line.

I also wouldn't mind rocking a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader uniform for my man.
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've ALWAYS wanted to be able to wear a super sexy Halloween costume too lol and same with the photo shoot!
  • vampymegs
    vampymegs Posts: 39
    Options
    Hmm,..
    1) Meet a new BF
    2) Get into modeling
    3) Put my ex to shame xD
    4) Make my nemesis cry :)
    5) Be hotter than my mom...Love you mom! :P

All so stupid, I know, but who gives a damn. I'm doing this for me!

I think these are so cute! :)
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I want to be the hottest mom in town, no really I live in a small town. Vain, I know, but I do. Now that I have lost a little over 30 lbs people are starting to notice me, and I like it.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one who wants to be hotter than her friends...For once I would just like to feel pretty when we go out and not like the fat tag-a-long
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i want to get a 1940s pin up tattoo on my leg

I am also going to post a few on here and let people pick it !
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm....feel good in anything that I wear w/ out having to worry about lumps and bump and taking sexy pics for my SO (whatever century that might be) and not worry about sucking it in
    LOL
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I cant think of any
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    To have a 6 pack and be able to go shirtless to the beach and wear tighter clothes that show off what I have been working on for 9 months.

Not to forget this one, to run into my X and watch her **** her pants...Last time she saw me I was close to my goal but not as close as I am now and she was still in shock.

I dont really want her back but I want to see what she lost and know deep down inside that she messed up.
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I swear to God, my ultimate goal for my entire life when thinking about being "skinny" is.....

to wear a black cocktail dress like Julia Roberts wears in Pretty Woman.

And just recently, I have thought it would be nice to be "checked out" or flirted with once in my life. It's never happened to me, and I think it would be nice to feel desirable to the male species just the way I look.
    I am married, and have had plenty of boyfriends, but I think I am the kind of girl guys went out with b/c I was low maintenance and was like "one of the guys" except with boobs. I would like to be "hot" to someone. My husband says I am hot, but I also know he's loves me more than anything and my "hotness" factor includes the 11 years we have been together and what we have endured to stay the course, ya know? IDK. Maybe its an esteem thing.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Go skinny dipping
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Get in even better shape than his ex-wife

:

THIS!!! :laugh:
  • madeleine1972
    Options
    To fit into a denim that is 4 sizes smaller than my current one.
    To not have to buy the biggest size clothes in shops.
    To dance naked for my hubby and try the kamasutra positions. :) BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH

*To do rock climbing and skydiving
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    be bigger than the majority of my friends.
    Isn't that every man's goal? You might want to try a site other than MFP, though. Lol. :devil:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    To make my husband jealous by turning other heads.. *sheepish stare* I'm actually kind of embarrassed to admit to this one, lol.
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My two main goals are to be able to go out and have girls take notice of me and to be able to go to a beach/pool and be able to take my shirt of knowing that I look good.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    And just recently, I have thought it would be nice to be "checked out" or flirted with once in my life. It's never happened to me, and I think it would be nice to feel desirable to the male species just the way I look.

This one is excellent and I am agree with every word you say. I have always been "cute" but never sexy or hot.... that would be a nice change
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Ok my secret goal is to go out with my friends and be the center of the male attention. This is totally shallow and I am very happily married, but I would love to go out and not be the fat friend, and instead be the hot one. Oh and to wear a bikini and know that I look hot and not be worried about covering up and hiding, not sure about this one, there is quite a bit of stretch mark damage :grumble:

I have stretch marks also and at first I was very upset about them, but after whipping my butt back in shape...I actually kinda like them (weird, I know). They are a constant reminder to me of what my body is capable of....1. bearing a child and 2. physically recovering from bearing a child and looking even better than before, despite them. I say get your body to the point that you are happy with it, and then sport those stretch marks like no one else's buisness!!!

My guy friend calls them battle scars. He compares child bearing to a battle...dork...LOL