Share your secret goals...WARNING, not for the modest!!!

Options

Replies

• MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Here Goes!

I was once the neighborhood hottie & so looking forward to the attention AGAIN

1. BE THE HOTTEST CHICK AT WORK
    2. STUDY THE ART OF KAMA SUTRA & BELLY DANCING: PERFORM A PRIVATE STRIP TEASE FOR A SELECT FEW
    3. PERFORM YOGA MOVES ON THE BACK LAWN
    4. SILF (S stands for Sister)
    5. MILF, but I don't have kids now; however, I'm so looking forward to it.
  • TimesUp21
    TimesUp21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have ALWAYS been a chuncky monkey but I am determined to break out of that routine! The first thing I am going to do is buy me a mini skirt and a cute pair of some what high heels and hit the town with my hubby. Then I am going to take him home and give him that lap dance he has always wanted me to do, but because I am over weight I am ALWAYS to embarressed to do. And last but not least (Turning a bit red in the face) I want to SKINNY DIP LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

By the way how do you get you ticker to show up here?
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    To release and embrace the confident vixen I know lives inside of me...

Be happy and comfortable when wearing a bathing suit....

Be the one who enters a room and demands attention just by being there...

Have a toned body part that a small tattoo will look very sexy on...

Meet the love of my life...
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: make a home movie (yeah, I said it) :blushing: :blushing:
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ok... halloween costume idea DEFINATELY! I actually still have mines from years ago and would love to pull them out and wear them comfortable for my BF
    BIKINI
    Bellydance for my bf (full costume and all)
    Take a pole dancing class and perform for my bf
    sexy lingerie -surprisingly thats for me!
    different positions... (ya know what im taking about):wink:
    to feel sexy even in jeans/jogging pants and a tee
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Sexy Halloween costume.
    Sexy bedtime clothing
    Bikini without cover ups
    Hoping to pick up some sexy latin dance moves and use then on the dance floor, i just need to find a club in my area that has that kind of music.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    There are certain "activities" in bed that aren't conducive to being heavy and inflexible. As we go through this process, it's nice when my wife and I discover that we... "fit" better. :laugh:

Yeah, I think there are a lot of opportunities with this one. I'm working on getting the bf to drop a few pounds too. Not only for a better "fit," but added confidence can really turn up the heat.

I wonder how much weight the ceiling fan can support? Haha.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    First of all ladies! I did a Budoir Photo shoot for my husband for our wedding night.

HE LOVED It and whats more is I LOVED IT! every moment. Totally boosted my self esteem.

My goal is to be able to look good NAKED! in a pair of high heels. I also wanna have long slender legs that look super sexy in thigh high boots.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I. want. to. fit. into. my. jeans.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have so many goals...some are pretty innocuous and common, but some are a little out there, so here goes...

1. I want to get RIPPED to shreds! And by that I mean that I want the long, lean defined muscles that one can only get from a true commitment to health and fitness. I'm getting ready to start TurboFire to make this happen and someday graduate to p90x.

2. I want to learn to pole dance. Any kind of exercise that makes you feel sexy while whittling your core appeals to me. Not to mention you get to wear cool shoes while you're working out! I just love to dance so belly dancing may also be an option.

3. I want to acquire MILF status even at the advanced age of 46. I'm tired of people thinking women in their 40's have exceeded their shelf life.

4. I want to show all the people who said I could never do it that you should NEVER, EVER say never to ME! :devil:
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to be slim enough to justify surgery to get my baby flap removed,lol!!!! 3 c- sections is awful hard on a belly :huh:

2nd this one!!!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Omg, LOVE all these!!! Definitely the sexy Halloween costume and pinup shoot. I want to be able to do a striptease for my man again without feeling horribly self conscious, and to be on the beach without feeling like I have to hide myself--confidently strolling on the sand! Also, to wear sexy clothes again and even though I'm so happily tied down, to get more looks from guys....
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Okay, so everyone on this site has a goal...whether it's to lose weight, get in shape, build muscle, tone, fit in their old clothes, be healthier, live longer or what ever! They're all excellent goals, but does anyone have a secret goal or reward in mind? Maybe a sexy or silly one? (Waving hand frantically) I DO, I DO!!!! My public goals were to get back in shape after having my son..CHECK! Tighten and tone....CHECK! I'm looking and feeling great, and I just started P90x. When I finish P90x, I plan on rewarding myself with my secret goals which are:
    1.) Old school pin-up girl photo shoot!!! (Oh yeah, I said it) I don't plan on sharing them with anyone except my hubby....but I've always wanted to, so by gosh, I'm gonna!
    2.) Wear a sexy, revealing Halloween costume! Silly, I know. But again, I've always wanted to!
    3.) This is probably the most embarrassing one :blushing: ....ooooowwwweeeeee here goes.....install mirrors on my bedroom ceiling! RAWR!!!:devil:

I want to hear you secret goals, I know I'm not alone here! lol

I can help install #3. Just sayin'.

ETA: I've used up all my secret--- I MEAN SECRETS!! Secrets..... I have no more to divulge. :indifferent:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You ladies could pull this stuff off already. Don't let your self consciousness ruin your fun.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I want to be the "hot chick" in my group of girls that goes out occasionally.. :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Have more sex appeal . I want these fine young women to find me even more attractive than I already am..... Feel me!?
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can answer later!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You ladies could pull this stuff off already. Don't let your self consciousness ruin your fun.

I second this.

i was fat all my life, so my ultimate goal is a six pack. I'm working on getting back the muscle I lost due to extensive cardio / inactivity and getting rid of the rest of my stomach. My arms are scrawny :noway:, so I'd really like to flesh them out more. I'd love to completely outdo some muscle head showing off for the ladies.
  • littlesuzieq
    littlesuzieq Posts: 103
    Options
    Great topic!!

1. I want to be mistaken for a hot college chick on my motorcycle (I've gotten pointed at and laughed at by silly college boys saying, "Hey, look at the fat chick on the bike!")

2. I really, really want to be the hot, sexy wife that my husband will be proud of (I know he already is but I want to FEEL that way!)

3. When my boys graduate from high school, I want people to ask if I had them when I was 14

4. Definitely the boudoir or pin-up photo shoot for my hubby. Oh, yeah. Definitely.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Ok my secret goal is to go out with my friends and be the center of the male attention. This is totally shallow and I am very happily married, but I would love to go out and not be the fat friend, and instead be the hot one. Oh and to wear a bikini and know that I look hot and not be worried about covering up and hiding, not sure about this one, there is quite a bit of stretch mark damage :grumble:

Exactly my goal too. Sounds shallow though, ya know?