swimsuit competition...

Options
MellowGa
MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
OK not really a competition.....

But who ever is interested in joining.....

We take a picture of ourselves in a bathing suit...

June 1st
July 1st
august 1st
September 1st

and post it on this thread.....thus seeing our body change over the summer and giving us motivation to get our bodies in shape.

Anyone want to join me? So get your camera's charged and take a pic next wed......let's see what we can do together!

Replies

• Akaratel
    Akaratel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to make the pictures side by side like people do :(
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm in for that! VERY scared for the first pic though!!! :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Aww. You just want to look at the pretty ladies in their swimsuits, don't you? ;p
  • etjaneausten
    etjaneausten Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great idea, but.... NO WAY! Couldn't handle the image of myself like that YET.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in! However, my pix will be of me in capris, then shorts and then to progress to a swimming suit...hopefully! At 265lbs, I don't own a swimming suit.

Come on MEN - join too!
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    I don't think anyone here wants to see this in a bathing suit... but I'll join ya... putting reminder in calendar to take pic... if someone needs assistance with setting up two pics side by side let me know and I'll either can do it for you or try to help with whatever program you are using to do it in
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'll be a secret competitor, like the BL....lol cuz I'm not posting a picture in a bathing suit, 1 cuz I'm SKEERED of that:noway: and 2 because I am way way way too modest.:blushing:

I'm going to follow along though and take them on those days. Thanks for the motivation.:flowerforyou:
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea! I'm not sure I'll post my pics, though.

I recently bought a suit in my usual size only to find it was a little too big. My smaller size should be in on June 1st, but it's definitely going to be a bit snug. If it's not too obscene, I'll post a pic, lol.
  • MellowGa
    Options
    this is a no stress "competition" just simply for those who wish to post, you can edit out your head if you want...hehe.

But this is two part...

getting motivated to working out...

also building the self confidence to show your body to the world.

many of us have self confidence issues, lets start to break those barriers down.

side to side won't be needed but I am sure we can figure out how to do them as a group.

those who are in...fantastic....those who wish to participate privately...go for it, just be true to yourself! :)
  • MellowGa
    Options
    yes we would like even numbers of men and women, so Men, step up...be part of this.
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    How about I post a picture of me at Walmart in the swimsuit section? Looking at them, maybe.
  • etjaneausten
    etjaneausten Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    MTsidad, you just made me smile :-)
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    How about I post a picture of me at Walmart in the swimsuit section? Looking at them, maybe.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awesome!!
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i'm in! :]
  • 20kg_to_go
    20kg_to_go Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I actually just took pictures of myself in a bathing suit recently for this particular reason - I wanted to compare my body now and in future months... i figured that if I have a print out picture of what I look like now, and an inspiring picture of what I want to achive,, it helps to keep me motivated. Great idea and I hope it works for everyone! =)
    I'm unfortunately too shy to upload any pictures of myself but will however, continue to do this privately.. =)
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Options
    I think this is a great idea!!! I'm totally in. Don't know how much progress I'll be seeing, but I would love to see an improvement in self-confidence!
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I am new to this weight loss journey but hopefully I can make a change!!!
  • MellowGa
    Options
    bump
  • Janice_Bell
    Options
    bump