swimsuit competition...

Options

Replies

• tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great challenge and am so in! i actually took a few pictures earlier today just for myself to compare i am glad i came accross this for more motivation! I'm not sure how to post pictures..so i will work on that and hopefully get some up :smile:
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Westo way to man up Bro! Glad to see you on the thread, good job ladies.

Those who are thinking about it, this is about you, not about us, do this for yourself. Even if privately on your PC.

The more the merrier...we are all in this together for the same reason, to become world famous Sock models! oh wait...I eman get healthy for ourselves! :)~
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    As promised.

P6040048-1.jpg

Yes, I'm wearing jeans instead of my swimming trunks, but jean shorts have a habit of doubling as such any way.
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    You know I was really worried about seeing these pictures, but actually I was really pleased with what I saw! In my head I'm still that 239lb girl. But I'm not!! Of course my baby pouch and my thighs and upper arms are very wobbly still but I need to cut myself some slack and start enjoying wearing summer clothes. I worry so much about my bingo wings, but really if people are going to be looking at me, it'll be at my legs, they go on forever!! I kind of forget that and focus on everything else bad.
    Thanks for giving me the courage to post this, it has really really made my day! Look forward to next month where hopefully I'll have a new cossie as this one is getting baggy on me.

(Sorry its riding up..my other half didn't tell me and he wouldn't take them again..)
    7862445_4052.jpg
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Bump it..
  • bjscmg
    bjscmg Posts: 77
    Options
    Wow every one of the pics look fantastic!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are all so brave and inspiring!! Kudos to all of you who posted.

I'm coming back tomorrow with a picture myself. Ahhhhhhhh... I can't believe I am going to do this. I was embarrassed at the pool last weekend, because, my brother was with us, and he's family!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    If you guys don't mind me being late...I'll post up in the morning too =D.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Here we go...better late than never!

Starting P90x I think Monday...so we'll see how the results go from here =D!

7434194_99.jpg7434194_9722.jpg

Should be interesting!!

Cris
  • lemonllama
    lemonllama Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join??
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Is it too late to join??

I just did =D.
  • phog007
    phog007 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My new favorite thread....

Hotties, Bikinis, and Motivation! What a combination! ;)

Now if I can just ge the courage to post mine.....
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Here goes nothing....

6411.jpg

6411side.jpg

I am 5'3" and would be super happy to lose another 10 pounds in the next few months. And, of course, tone up quite a bit.

Everyone looks great! I'm excited about this!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Here goes nothing....

*edit: trying to figure out how to upload a picture!

If you quote my message (with the pictures), you'll see the format you need to make the picture link into an embedded image. It's {img}url{/img}, only replace the {} with [].

~Edit - And you got it!!
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    I'm in! This'll actually be fun and good motivation :) I'm starting P90X next week after my first attempt earlier this year, I only made it through the first month. I'm hoping for a more strength and tone and abs!

044.jpg

045.jpg
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    I dunno why my pics are so huge...but I'm not technogically savvy enough to fix it. Sorry!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. i'll post pics later today. Sorry but the will be of me in sports bra and undies. My suit from last summer is too big and I haven't gotten a new one.
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm in.. I have a bikini that I've never worn (I'm a tankini kind of body).. this will be a good time to try it out (maybe.. if I get brave lol) I'll work on it tomorrow : )

All you girls and guys look amazing!!
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    I'll try to work up the courage to do this...
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    LOL I see a guy wanted to see a bunch of women in bikini's..... TO FUNNY! You the man ha ha!