swimsuit competition...

Options

Replies

• jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    So.. I notice NO changes.. except a loss of 4 pounds (which I WILL be proud of) but.. by September I KNOW there will be changes) and don't worry.. I do not (nor have I ever) worn this suit in public.. it's only my motivational swimsuit :smile:

changes1month.jpg
  • jessdeweerdt
    Options
    crisanderson27 - I also have lost some inch wise.. and NSV = I can take off all 3 of my capris without unbuttoning them now!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    So.. I notice NO changes.. except a loss of 4 pounds (which I WILL be proud of) but.. by September I KNOW there will be changes) and don't worry.. I do not (nor have I ever) worn this suit in public.. it's only my motivational swimsuit :smile:

I see changes!

The thing is...that the closer you get to your goal...the more drastic the changes will appear. I feel like I look better now, after 6lbs, than I did when I lost the first 20 lol.

crisanderson27 - I also have lost some inch wise.. and NSV = I can take off all 3 of my capris without unbuttoning them now!!

See...awesome!!
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    BEFORE

July 1st.. at 136.2lbs

7072086_6718.jpg

7072086_6492.jpg

Decided to do close up pics since the first set were..

7072086_6478.jpg

7072086_4979.jpg

Can see the difference for sure well done!
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Way to go guys, looking GOOD!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

changes1month.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong... but isnt it 2011?
  • jessdeweerdt
    Options

changes1month.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong... but isnt it 2011?
    [/quote

hahha.. yes! it is... oops.. :blushing: that's embarrassing

by the way... I'm so impressed with everyone who posted their July's... you all are looking GREAT and all the hard work is really paying off!!!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    junejuly.jpg

Told ya I was kicking butt. Fingers crossed I can do it again this month!
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • BeilaLin
    BeilaLin Posts: 189
    Options
    :laugh: I will post mine soon. I only lost like 2 pounds, and I took my pics the second week of june...give me 2 more weeks! hahah

I'll make it worth the wait!
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    June 1
    photo-2-1.jpg

July 1
    photo-4-1-1.jpg

Like I said from the beginning, I knew I'd look pretty much look exactly the same... but in my head, I like to think my belly looks flatter in the new one. haha.
    Btw, i'm super jealous of everyone else who has posted so far for having SO MUCH body change! GOOD WORK!!
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    June 1
    photo-2-1.jpg

July 1
    photo-4-1-1.jpg

Like I said from the beginning, I knew I'd look pretty much look exactly the same... but in my head, I like to think my belly looks flatter in the new one. haha.
    Btw, i'm super jealous of everyone else who has posted so far for having SO MUCH body change! GOOD WORK!!

I totally agree - your stomach IS flatter in the new pics!! You can see that for definate! Well done!
  • lynnmarsh52
    Options
    The differences in everyone's stomach's is amazing!! It really shows on all your pics! I totally forgot that I had to do another photo - don't think there'll be alot of difference in my pics - but will do anyway! Will post later today!

WELL DONE EVERYONE - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
  • lynnmarsh52
    Options
    Okay, think that there is a 'slight' difference, but that's better than nothing I suppose!

3-1.jpg
  • lynnmarsh52
    Options
    Okay, think that there is a 'slight' difference, but that's better than nothing I suppose!

3-1.jpg

Don't know why the pics won't come up! I've changed my IMG to lower case img - so don't know why it won't show. Maybe have to just copy and paste to see it! :o(
  • lynnmarsh52
    Options
    3-1.jpg

Try again!
  • lynnmarsh52
    Options
    3-1.jpg

Try again!

OKAY - STILL NO LUCK!!!! :O(
  • lynnmarsh52
    Options
    Okay guys, just have to copy and paste I'm afraid!!!

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/lynnmarsh52/Bikini Shots/3-1.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

3-1.jpg

Don't know why the pics won't come up! I've changed my IMG to lower case img - so don't know why it won't show. Maybe have to just copy and paste to see it! :o(

It's because you have spaces in the picture name on photobucket. Rename 'Bikini Shots' into 'BikiniShots' and resave...and it will work.

Cris
  • lynnmarsh52
    Options

3-1.jpg

It's because you have spaces in the picture name on photobucket. Rename 'Bikini Shots' into 'BikiniShots' and resave...and it will work.

Cris

AHHHHH, THAT EXPLAINS IT!!! THANKS CHRIS - WILL EDIT NOW! :O)