swimsuit competition...

Options

Replies

• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    you are supposed to put them on the thread, but I was just letting people know instead of placing them on photobucket for all the world to see, uploading them to your profile is safer
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    you are supposed to put them on the thread, but I was just letting people know instead of placing them on photobucket for all the world to see, uploading them to your profile is safer

mm yes I didn't realise that the Bucket was not very secure. Lucky! :laugh:
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A little late but here goes my best shot at posting pics..sorry ahead of time!

DSC08316.jpg

DSC08314.jpg
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    So many members... :love:
    I just now found this thread, I'll send myself an email to remind myself to do this tonight.
    Familiar face! (hroush)
    Or hide your face and don't use your real name in your photobucket account.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    don't want to do this...but i guess it will keep me accountable. look's bad now, but better than i did 25 lbs ago. can't wait to have the after tummy tuck pictures...i'll have to wait for january for that.

You look great. I had to re-look at your pic, re-read your post, and look at your pic again. I don't see why you think you need a tummy tuck as you look great.

Thanks. ;)
    I can assure you the skin isn't too pretty in real life (notice no close-ups or side shots) :wink:. Unfortunately the more I lose, the more the skin hangs. 50+ lb pregancy and two c-sections did quite a number on the old belly. :laugh:
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed!
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    ok, after seeing all of you ooze the courage needed to post, I would like to join in, late but hey better late than never. I was ready to take a pic and post it. I took it, thought something was wrong with the camera, took another.... then I thought who the heck is that!!??! So for now I will do it privately until this "awning" around the middle goes down a bit! lol great job everyone!!!
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Or hide your face and don't use your real name in your photobucket account.
    [/quote]

Heh heh heh will keep that in mind next time. I'm a little bit naive when it comes to some of this stuff!:blushing:
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    So...what is everyone doing the get ready for July's swimsuit picture?? I just finished Day 16 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (and yes, it is still before 7:00 am), and I hit the gym most days after work for around 35 minutes of cardio, usually on the Crosstrainer or Elliptical. And, of course, try to stay right around my daily calories.

What are you all doing?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    P90x.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    So...what is everyone doing the get ready for July's swimsuit picture?? I just finished Day 16 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (and yes, it is still before 7:00 am), and I hit the gym most days after work for around 35 minutes of cardio, usually on the Crosstrainer or Elliptical. And, of course, try to stay right around my daily calories.

What are you all doing?

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beginner-strength-training-program/

and enjoying it immensely.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    So many members... :love:
    I just now found this thread, I'll send myself an email to remind myself to do this tonight.
    Familiar face! (hroush)

Hi! *waves emphatically*
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Options

What are you all doing?

I had just started the New Rules of Lifting for Women routine before posting my June 1st pics, so here's hoping there's some positive changes in the July 1st pics.
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options

I was going to do this but the wife wants to lift with me... I don't see how she could do it... it gets heavy after a couple of weeks
  • Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sorry it's a little late, I wanted to wait until I got my new swimsuit! Plus, this is perfect timing. I started 30 day shred today!:smile:

001-1.jpg
    002-1.jpg
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I follow the book, New Rules of Lifting I have used it in the past with great results, so I am doing it again.

Also doing elliptical, swimming, and also eating much better then I used to.
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    I'm starting P90X next Monday and probably will be running a bit too. I'd love to try one of Jillian's DVDs afterwards though!
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian's 30DS dvd..i mix up the levels though and don't stick to one for 10 days because i get too sick of the same moves...i also will either jog/ walk outside (depending on the temp out) or on the treadmill..i also like some of the workouts on the women's health mag website or the self mag website in addition to whatever workout im doing..i ordered p90x and am anxiously waiting for it to come so i can start that..SO hopefully I will be able to stick to the working out and the eating better to see some results!!
  • Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Not sure what happened to my pics, but here they are again. Taken today.

002.jpg
    001.jpg