swimsuit competition...

Options

Replies

• lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm down a few pounds as well since last time I posted and none of my clothes fit anymore!!! I have a closet full of summer clothes and not ONE thing fits me! That's good and bad at the same time...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    How's it going? We're almost half way to month 2!! :drinker:

I haven't lost a pound...I'm working out 6 days a week, and eating right...it's just not going anywhere lol.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I am contemplating joining in on this. I don't own a two piece though, so I'll have to take my pics in bra/undies or a too small for me one piece. LOL Gotta work up the courage first...
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am contemplating joining in on this. I don't own a two piece though, so I'll have to take my pics in bra/undies or a too small for me one piece. LOL Gotta work up the courage first...

Here, try this :drinker:
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and WOAH is it hard! But I only have eight more days! YAY!!! I am still hitting the gym every day after work and have started some hiking and playing tennis on the weekends.

Other than that, I have lost 3 pounds (I think) since I posted and I am acually looking forward to posting my next picture!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I walk at home with Leslie Sansone videos. It is not a difficult workout, but I lose about 2 lbs a week. I'm very happy.
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling a bit, I think I look the same.

I played competitive soccer 3 times a week for 90 minutes and I've started insanity. I have had to take the last 4 days off because I have some knee pain after all the jumping insanity requires. I am going to keep trucking it but I don't think I will know until I have to post. : )

I have a weigh in today that will give me something to gauge my progress. Good luck everyone!
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    Not sure if there'll be much of a difference come July 1st, but tomorrow is Day 3 of P90X and Plyometrics today kicked my butt! It felt great! :bigsmile:

I will definitely FEEL better come July 1st though!
  • standintherain
    Options
    I'm in and I'll drag my friend in too! I'll see about taking the June 1st pic today and then fit right in to the schedule.

But do we post them after we take them or at the end?
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    In my head I think I am doing wayyy better, but I'm not sure if it will show or not! Started Asylum pretty much the same time as my pic, so hopefully I will be able to track exactly the difference that program makes!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'll drag my friend in too! I'll see about taking the June 1st pic today and then fit right in to the schedule.

But do we post them after we take them or at the end?

Post them now so that we can see your starting point.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    15 days to go before the next "shoot" how we all doing?
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options

I'm worried! working hard but seem to have plateaud! :sad:
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    I've been doing a variety of videos.. I have supreme 90, rarely the 30ds I've done it for the past year off and on, I'm just sick of it - even though I do admit it works!! (lol) and I have 10 min solutions kick-box boot-camp.. occasional wii fit, occasional jogging. Basically I commit to doing SOMETHING every single day. I've been losing a pound a week since we started.. I'm hoping that I'll feel less sick about my next pic :)
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm losing weight but I just don't see that big of a difference so I'm not too stoked about the next pictures that I'll be posting
  • klwalton88
    klwalton88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I'm not sure I'm going to want to take the picture! I haven't lost any weight even though I've been exercised at least 4 times a week and been watching what I'm eating...we'll see how the next two weeks go.
  • standintherain
    Options
    Well, I'm a little nervous. But I'm sore so maybe I did something right and it's a good sign. My friend and I tried one disc of Insanity and enjoyed sitting for the next hour. :ohwell: Those aerobics were crazy! Hopefully I did something right and got something to disappear (fat, not muscle!)
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    well remember people it's only been 15 days since your last shoot, so it's about half way right? well turn it up a notch and bust out the last 15 days.

the Pic from June to July...is not going to be super different..... It's that junve vs September Pic we are really interested in...

July 1st is a mile stone......Just keep working at it and get motivzted to make the change, the change you are looking for.

Go for it, just do it
  • BeilaLin
    BeilaLin Posts: 189
    Options
    I want in!!! This is just the motivation I need. I have been contemplating taking "before pictures" for so long. I think i just need to DO IT ALREADY so it becomes a vision in my head.

Here it goes...

June 15 -- 155.5 lbs

8426644_5864.jpg
  • mistyrider
    mistyrider Posts: 36
    Options
    I've been following this thread since the beginning, and it's taken me this long to work up enough courage to post my June 1st pics (Warning - it aint pretty!) I didn't realize how THICK I look from the side until I took these pics :(

Gulp....here goes:

3836686_3902.jpg

3836686_4306.jpg