swimsuit competition...

Options

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've been following this thread since the beginning, and it's taken me this long to work up enough courage to post my June 1st pics (Warning - it aint pretty!) I didn't realize how THICK I look from the side until I took these pics :(

Gulp....here goes:

3836686_3902.jpg

3836686_4306.jpg

you look great! and much better than I do :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Well, two+ days of being sick to my stomach seems to have done what all the zig zagging, exercise and eating didn't lol...I'm down a full pound and almost an inch and a half in the waist. What's funny is now that I feel better...I feel BETTER. Hard to explain.

I'm starting to see soft outlines of lower abs =p.

Cris
  • standintherain
    Options
    There's a pool party tomorrow, so I'll send pics from that then!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a pound...I'm working out 6 days a week, and eating right...it's just not going anywhere lol.
    crisanderson27... Keep with it. I didn't lose much weight the month I did the 30 Day Shred, but I could REALLY see a difference in the mirror, so don't let the scale fool you. You're probably gaining muscle! See? Lower abs!! :drinker:
    I'm struggling a bit, I think I look the same.
    westo22... See what I said above! You're probably gaining muscle too. Scales suck. :happy: Photos will show you the truth soon enough.
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    Hey everyone! Not sure if my July pic will show any difference either, but (someone said it already) I'm sure we'll all see results by Sept 1st! I'm finishing up Week1 of P90X this weekend...finally feeling good about pushing through the DVDs!
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Really looking foward to the July pic...Though LOL still looking for the right bathing suit.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Hope you all had a great weekend! 10 more full days! :drinker:
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I took a picture just the other day and I'm already seeing a big difference.

Hope everybody is kicking as much butt as I am.
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I had actually just started a thread today about needing motivation to stay disciplined. Is it too late for me to get in on this challenge for the July 1 pic? I am going to the beach the last week in August and wanted to get in bathing suit shape anyway, so this way I hope to get some self-encouragement from seeing the changes.
  • hroush
    Options
    I had actually just started a thread today about needing motivation to stay disciplined. Is it too late for me to get in on this challenge for the July 1 pic? I am going to the beach the last week in August and wanted to get in bathing suit shape anyway, so this way I hope to get some self-encouragement from seeing the changes.

Come on in, the water's great!
  • megankayden
    megankayden Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Darn! I saw this when it first started then I forgot and just saw it again tonight! I would like to join for July 1st! I have a HORRIBLE weakness for sugar :( I can have an amazingly healthy day with lots of exercise, water and healthy food (plus my breastfeeding) then ruin it with caving to sugar (such as cookies, ice cream, etc) I have lost 13 pounds and am below my pre baby weight (I have a 6 month old) but lately can't seem to say NO to sugar. I think this might be the motivation I need to get my butt in gear and to just say NO!
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    June92010bikini.jpg

3rd time's the charm?
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ VERY HOT ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    okay, i'm in. first time in a bikini ever, so be gentle! hoping to see progress by the end of the summer and to be wearing a lacey thong one with tassles next year! just kidding. mostly. :tongue:

ya'll have been a huge inspiration for me so THANKS!

IMG_7318.jpg
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I'm so impressed with everyone posting their pics! I don't want to post my July ones either. I don't think (aka, I KNOW there won't be) a difference... So sad. :frown:
  • hroush
    Options
    What will be sad about mine is that I will just be coming back from a week of not working out :sad: and probably eating out a lot :sad: :sad:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Ok just found this thread. You all look amazing. Can't wait for the September pics. I'll throw mine into the ring too. This was only taken a few days ago. So I guess consider this my June/July entry.

7318747_8993.jpg

Hopefully you don't get too sick at looking at me :tongue:
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the July Check in. I am kicking so much butt!