swimsuit competition...

Options

Replies

• Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    I'll add mine later :) I'll have to charge my battery. This is a great thread!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Here I am as Promised, come on guys....man up.

7867124_9978.jpg
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this works! Now I'm 5'10" and 263.6 lbs. Not the perfect summer body; but, I'm trying everything that I can for motivation and lose this weight. I was 297 lbs! Boy am I glad I didn't have to take a picture at that weight!

6111pic.jpg
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    UGH why did I commit to this? Let me just say that this picture taking experience led to some serious self loathing... so much for confidence building!

photo-2-1.jpg
  • MellowGa
    Options
    Congrats to all who has posted, disappointed in you men, man up..

Ladies as I said we can only get better, you all look good, and will only get better...watch out, it's going to be a hot summer.
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    UGH why did I commit to this? Let me just say that this picture taking experience led to some serious self loathing... so much for confidence building!

photo-2-1.jpg

WHY????? I think you look fantastic!! I think all us ladies will never be happy with what we look like - it's a girl thing!!! :wink:

It's going to be interesting to see July 1st pics!!
  • MellowGa
    Options
    Lynn,

I agree with you, But men have the same issues, notice the lack of self pics by men?? My wife took my pic for me.

But Kudo's to you ladies...it's a good start!

as the indigo girls say....Closer to fine... tht is what you all are....closer to fine :)
  • Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bump

I'm In! I'm at work until the morning, will post picture tomorrow! Great motivation!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Considering my profile pic is already pretty exhibitionist in nature, duh! I'm in. Will post tomorrow or Friday.
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    I left my pic on my computer at home... I'll set myself a reminder to post when I get home
  • mandaringirl
    Options
    i wanna join you guys i just gotta figure out how to post my picture here ...it's my first forum post :P and get my butt off the bed any help with the picture thing?:P
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I wanna do this! I'm going to the beach in a few hours so once I hop into my swimsuit I'll snap a picture and upload it tomorrow :)
  • lollie1285
    Options
    I'm in.

Here's my June 1st

Apologies ahead of time. . .

165ishbikini.jpg?t=1306903197

I actually took this a couple days ago when I bought It but I can't imagine I look much different now.

Your bikini is adorable! Love the colors! And you look great!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I took my pics yesterday but need to figure out how to post them. Ugh I can't believe I am really going to post my "pregnancy bump" for everyone to see.....NOTE I AM NOT EXPECTING
  • Tvillarruel
    Options
    This is intemidating yikes! i'm a new member and do not know how to post a pic on here but
    i would like to join =]
  • lollie1285
    Options
    Ok, so I decided to upload early. Here are front and side views (not sure if these will work so be patient with me :)

Aaaaand I have no idea what I'm doing. I uploaded to Photobucket...bad idea?

Nevermind...figured it out!

2011-06-02_07-42-51_678.jpg
    2011-06-02_07-41-46_452.jpg

Sorry that the pics are so big!
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WHY????? I think you look fantastic!! I think all us ladies will never be happy with what we look like - it's a girl thing!!! :wink:

It's going to be interesting to see July 1st pics!!

Thanks Lynn! It's a mental state of mind thing... you know when you have a couple bad weeks in a row and then you just feel like you look disgusting no matter what? Hopefully by July 1 I will be out of this mental (and physical) rut!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I took my photos, but won't post until July 1. :laugh:
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I shall remind myself to take a photo!
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    Ahh i really like the idea of this, and was thinking of joining in, but then i saw all the pictures of you ladies looking amazing, with bodies i would love to end up with, let alone start with. Maybe i will join on july 1st, when hopefully the tummy will be a bit smaller :/