P90X Classic Starting June 6th, Who's in?

Options

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I just finished plyometrics this morning and WOW! I was gasping for breath, and 2 hours later my face was still red. How long should it be before my muscles stop hurting, or is this 90 days of sore muscles and stiff movements? =) Not that I don't feel great, just really sore in spite of stretching.

Depending on how fit you are. I would guess anywhere from 1 week to 2 weeks, then when you switch to phase 2 you will be sore all over again for a week or so.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I am a day behind as something came up yesterday, but I will catch up by next Monday. Did chest and Back at lunch (I do it on my own not with the video and do it in 30 minutes, essentially no rest between sets) This was Day 1 of my 5th round of a hybrid of the program.
  • TriumphantLife
    TriumphantLife Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started yesterday too! Id love for us to keep in touch over the next 90 days. My name is Terri by the way.
  • DeadZip2010
    DeadZip2010 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just fiished P90X Day 1-chest and back.....never sweat so much!! I had sweat dripping off my nose and on my eyelids!! Love the feeling! It is my morning workout so now I am going to get some good veggies and protein in me! Arms are burning and feel like they are going to fall off! haha

Great work... just wait until tomorrow, you will sweat twice as much.

Yeah, completely agree! if youre looking for an amazing sweat, there is nothing like PLYO X. Kempo can be close, but PLYO X is nice nothing else I've done in the program.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    i just started yesterday !!!

x
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    Day 2/p90x is done..plyo x is a beast. still had to modify but im drenched. my son hung in there for another day.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I'm trying SUPER hard to not dread Plyo tonight lol;.
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    plyo used to flair my asthma . if plyo is to much you can do cardio x also instead.
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Just finished plyo - WOW it was so hard! Way to go everyone!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3 this morning...arms and shoulders along with ab ripper x. i could actually do all the exercises in the arms and shoulders portion!!
  • DeadZip2010
    Options
    Just finished Shoulders & Arms. Hope everyone stays motivated after plyo yesterday. Keep giveing 100% and push play. I always feel better once the workout is over, even if im super tired.
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    SWEAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! I didn't know parts of my body could even sweat like that! Oh my poor eyelids filled with sweat!! Disgusting...but OMG FELT SO GOOD!!! I am addicted!

Burned 601 calories in an hour! I am very impressed!

Just fiished P90X Day 1-chest and back.....never sweat so much!! I had sweat dripping off my nose and on my eyelids!! Love the feeling! It is my morning workout so now I am going to get some good veggies and protein in me! Arms are burning and feel like they are going to fall off! haha

• dianalouise_lane
    Options
    It is a bad feeling in my body but such a rewarding feeling knowing that I am doing something so amazing!!
    Just finished Plyo...sweat more than anything!! I love Kenpo too!! I am excited for this week. I have such a busy day tomorrow because 2 of my friends are graduating starting at 9am till 11pm (including a dinner) so I have promised myself I am going to get up at 5am and do my workout as to make sure I get it in and there will be no excuses about time!! Hope your workouts are going amazing!

Yeah, completely agree! if youre looking for an amazing sweat, there is nothing like PLYO X. Kempo can be close, but PLYO X is nice nothing else I've done in the program.
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    Same here!! WTG!! Keep up the great work!
    Just finished plyo - WOW it was so hard! Way to go everyone!
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    I am excited for the arm burn tomorrow! I just finished day 2!! I love feeling the transformation in my body already!!
    Finished day 3 this morning...arms and shoulders along with ab ripper x. i could actually do all the exercises in the arms and shoulders portion!!
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    So I did arms and shoulders this morning, and I'll do ab ripper tonight! Actually, I liked arms and shoulders best so far of all the exercises!! I love those exercise bands!
    It's pretty slick, i can feel the sore muscles sorta migrating down my body... whole upper body and abs now, and towards the end of the week we'll get to legs and butt. I'ma gonna be ripped!!

(btw, I've still been doing more cardio on top of this... I either run or swim in the evenings. I don't feel like just weight training gives me enough of a calorie burn. How about you guys?)
  • youmeus
    youmeus Posts: 12
    Options
    Day 1 - completed...Ab ripper is HARD AS HELL...barely did 40% of any one move...either I'm terrible at this or you guys are super fit :)

Day 2 - one word - EXTREME...but I did all the exercises and I'm sure I sweat away 40 pounds :)

Day 3 - later when I get home from work...Say a pray for me guys

I like to do a short run myself after each workout. If you can add an extra Cardio to your routine...run, walk, swim or fly...will help with burning extra fat :) Ohhh and guys...following the diet is VERY important...If you want to see the results...you really need to stick with your diet and meal plans...blah...blah...blah :)

I did not get any feedback on the server hosting for pictures and doc...But I'll still setup and share my stuff with the team...bye for now.
  • DeadZip2010
    Options

I did not get any feedback on the server hosting for pictures and doc...But I'll still setup and share my stuff with the team...bye for now.

So will we be sending you the stuff over email or will there be a blog we start to post on?
  • chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I sent you an email but got a bounce back from your server.
  • chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Options

So will we be sending you the stuff over email or will there be a blog we start to post on?

I sent you an email but got a bounce back from your server.