Replies

• megglesdvm
    megglesdvm Posts: 15
    Options
    First Five Miles Done!!
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    Great job to those who walked this morning! I did the 5 mile fat burning dvd.

So for me:

Previous miles: 0
    Today's miles: 5
    Total miles: 5
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 10.5 previously
    I walked 4 yesterday
    I walked 4.25 today
    I walked 18.75 total

( my math correct?) :laugh:

How's everyone else doing?
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I did 2 miles of regular walking + the watp boot camp which is 3 for a total of 5.
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    I did the 5 miles Walk it Off and Tone it Up today. My heart monitor said I burned 604 calories. Yeah! I think this challenge is going to help me keep motivated. Thanks!
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    Previous Miles: 0
    Today's Miles: 2
    Total Miles: 2

:)
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    No walking for me today. Did pilates on the reformer and KenpoX. Was going to ride my bike, but came home from work with a splitting headache.

Plan to walk with Leslie in the morning though.
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I want to start this challenge cause I do leslie 3 times a week....I love her videos...I didn't know that they had her videos on netflix...I wil defintely check it out..

Count me in....
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey I started today...see below...3 miles complete :smile:
  • nh2576
    nh2576 Posts: 69
    Options
    Goal: 100 miles
    Miles Done: 2
    Miles Left: 98

I'm doing 2 miles now though Sat. Then Sun-Sat next week I'm doing 3 miles each day. Then 4 miles/day for the 3rd week and finally bump to 5/day for the last week, week and a half. If I get all planned miles in I will log 118, but I have to get up at 4:30 am to get a 60 minute workout done in the morning. I am not a morning person, so the odds of me not messing that up a time or two are quite slim, LOL!

I have added a twist to this for myself. For each week that I do not miss any miles I have set a reward. This week its a pair of nice workout pants. Next week its the pair of customized shox I've been drooling about. Other items on the list include a nice pair of ear buds and the grand prize will be either a new camera or maybe an Ipad! I know I can't possibly earn all these, but they were the best incentives I could think of for myself! They are things I really want, but don't really NEED so I've been putting off the purchases. Honestly, the best reward will be the fitness level I achieve, which is as they say, "priceless".
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP the other day, so Im new. Is it to late to join this challenge??

Cherrie
  • nh2576
    nh2576 Posts: 69
    Options
    Cherrie - its never too late to start! The creator of the challenge, Bethany 28, started it to run Jun 1 through Jun 30. Her goal is to do 150 miles = 5 miles/day. She encouraged us to set our own personal goal for Jun and go with it. So set your goal and get to walkin, then come back here to check in!

My update:
    Total Goal - 100 miles
    Miles Done - 4
    Miles Left - 96
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    I have the five mile walk with the band. I love it! I would love to join you!
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    I have the five mile walk with the band. I love it! I would love to join you!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    I would love to join this group!! Count me IN......Sophia and I went for our morning walk today..45 min and 401 calories burned.Thinking about going for a 2nd round later tonight!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just did 2 miles....will do more later on. My black lab kept tripping me up, I'm surprised I didn't break an ankle or something! :wink:
  • Bethany28
    Options
    I just joined MFP the other day, so Im new. Is it to late to join this challenge??

Cherrie
    It is never too late! Just start walking! Set your personal goal and stick to it. I am doing 150 in the month of June. Do what makes sense for you!
  • Bethany28
    Options
    Ok, I just did 2 miles....will do more later on. My black lab kept tripping me up, I'm surprised I didn't break an ankle or something! :wink:

Yikes! I tripped over my daughter this morning...I had to stop and get her busy with toys and start again.
  • Bethany28
    Options
    Great job to everyone who walked today! I did the 5 mile fat burning dvd.

My miles:

Previous miles: 5
    Today's miles: 5
    Total miles: 10
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    Previous Miles: 2
    Today's Miles: 2
    Total Miles: 4