Leslie Sansone Walk At Home Challenge anyone? Starting June

Options

Replies

• nh2576
    nh2576 Posts: 69
    Options
    Me, too! I hardly squeeze in the time for 1 hr of exercise, much less 2hrs in one day!

I did 2 miles this morning but I REALLY wanted to sleep in the extra 30 minutes. Husband woke me up at 2:30am because he couldn't sleep. Not fair!

Goal: 100
    Done: 6
    Left: 94
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 23.75 previously
    I walked 4 today
    I walked 27.75 total

Good night. I've got to get some sleep!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 23.75 previously
    I walked 4 today
    I walked 27.75 total

Good night. I've got to get some sleep!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey just did the 3 mile power walk...total walked so far..9....51 to go :smile:
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    Morning all! Hope everyone has a great Saturday and has a chance to fit in some miles!!

My totals:
    Previous: 15
    Today: 5
    Total: 20
  • nh2576
    Options
    I got my last and final day of 2 miles done. I bump to 3 miles tomorrow. I'm working my way through Leslie Sansone's new 21 day Walk/Eat/Lose challenge that includes resistance strenth training. Week one is done - it was 7 days of a 2 mile walk to "walk off breakfast". Tomorrow starts week 2...3 miles to "walk off lunch".

Goal: 100 miles
    Done: 8
    Left: 92

Glad to see others continueing to work towards their goals as well. Makes me feel guilty to only be logging 2/day now while others are doing 4, 5 and 10?! But, the strength training portion of these walks makes them intense and I'm really enjoying the toning in my back and shoulders. I'll be to my 4 and 5 miles days soon enough!!
  • karenpsal
    karenpsal Posts: 30
    Options
    My totals:
    Previous: 4
    Yesterday: .5
    Today: 3
    Total: 7.5
  • megglesdvm
    megglesdvm Posts: 15
    Options
    Today: 5 Mile
    Total: 20 miles :happy:
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    There is also another Leslie challenge, somewhere on here, that I'm a part of...just joimd a couple days ago! That Leslie kicks my butt and she is so happy while she does it!! lol Good luck with your challenge!!! :smile:
  • Bethany28
    Options
    I got my last and final day of 2 miles done. I bump to 3 miles tomorrow. I'm working my way through Leslie Sansone's new 21 day Walk/Eat/Lose challenge that includes resistance strenth training. Week one is done - it was 7 days of a 2 mile walk to "walk off breakfast". Tomorrow starts week 2...3 miles to "walk off lunch".

Goal: 100 miles
    Done: 8
    Left: 92

Glad to see others continueing to work towards their goals as well. Makes me feel guilty to only be logging 2/day now while others are doing 4, 5 and 10?! But, the strength training portion of these walks makes them intense and I'm really enjoying the toning in my back and shoulders. I'll be to my 4 and 5 miles days soon enough!!

Do not feel guilty! You are walking and that is all that matters! That is why I said set your own personal walking goal and stick to it! It doesn't have to be the same as everyone else's goal.
  • nickmonaco79
    nickmonaco79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If your ticker is part of your signature....how do you update the miles you have done, I cannot seem to figure it out!!!!
    Nicole
  • nickmonaco79
    nickmonaco79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I figured it out now! LOL
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 27.75 previously
    I walked 4 today
    I walked 31.75 total

I'll try to post this only one time today! :blushing:
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    I was so busy Friday that I missed my workout all together so I'm doing 3 miles instead of 2 for two days in a row to make up the miles. So, I did 3 miles yesterday and will be doing another 3 today. :)

Previous: 4
    Yesterday: 3
    Total: 7
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    I didn't get to log in yesterday because of strong storms here in the evening. But yesterday I walked 4 miles doing a 1 mile cardio slimdown by Leslie and then I did her 1 & 2 mile Start Walking at Home all on Xfinity's Exercise TV. Got to get ready to go walking today.

Previous - 20.5 miles
    Yesterday - 4 miles
    Today - ?
    Total so far - 24.5 miles
  • karenpsal
    karenpsal Posts: 30
    Options
    Previous: 7.5 miles
    Today: 3 miles
    Total: 10.5 miles
    Goal: 60 miles
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    No walking today, it was a pilates day. However yesterday I did walk 9 holes at the golf course (carrying my bag) not sure how far that is so I am not going to log it, but I did walk :bigsmile:
  • Bethany28
    Options
    Just did the 5 mile fat burning walk.

Previous: 20
    Today: 5
    Total: 25
  • nh2576
    Options
    Well, I did 5 miles today! I did 3 with Leslie this morning and 2 this evening pushing my son (3) in the jogging stroller. We were on a soft gravel road with a fairly thick loose top = hard pushing even for my nice BOB. And, my son still looks tiny, but he has definitely grown heavier since last summer, LOL! It was a very nice burn!

Goal: 100
    Done: 13
    Left: 87
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    I did the 3 Mile Slim & Sleek walk by Leslie today. I was hoping to get more done today, but I guess I will have to do more tomorrow.

Previous - 24.5 miles
    Today - 3 miles
    Total so far - 27.5 miles

Keep up the good work everyone and have a good evening! :smile: