5 k walk with my hubby!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    3.03 miles today
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles of Warrior Dash, plus at least 1.5 in walking to/from the car, so I'm calling it 5 miles.

If you get a chance to do a Warrior Dash, DO IT! It was amazing.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    @ Dinos - thanks for tracking everyone's progress. Great charts!!

@ LorinaLynn - Congrats on completing the Warrior Dash...WTG!!!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I added another 3.61 mile bike ride this morning. This is my longest bike ride this month and also my fastest.:happy:

I have a total of 13.47 miles and am on target to complete my challenge by the end of the month. This is an awesome feeling. I have also surpassed the miles I did the month of May! Wahoo!

I hope to get another short bike ride in this morning before it gets too hot. We shall see if I have time for it!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    adding another 4.58 running this morning, up to 30.79
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I added another 3.61 mile bike ride this morning. This is my longest bike ride this month and also my fastest.:happy:

I have a total of 13.47 miles and am on target to complete my challenge by the end of the month. This is an awesome feeling. I have also surpassed the miles I did the month of May! Wahoo!

I hope to get another short bike ride in this morning before it gets too hot. We shall see if I have time for it!

I got the second bike ride in today that I had hoped for. It was a shorter ride at 1.54 miles. This puts my total up to 15.01 miles for the month of June! I have officially surpassed the miles completed in May!

My Ticker has been updated.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    It is a BEAUTIFUL morning today! 62*, sun is shining and NO wind! The storm missed us last night but we may not be so lucky tonite! I got in a 5 miles speed walk with my pooches this morning and am hoping I can ride my bike tonite to make up some miles! I want to be at least half way by the 15th!!
    The Warrior Dash sounds like something I would love! Unfortunitely there is not one in Montana!

Good job movin it everybody!!!!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Walked 1 mile yesterday, and 2 miles this morning. Signature updated!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Just over 16 of my 40 miles done so far. Happy moving all.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Walked 7 miles today. I ran some parts of the route, but it was basically a walk.

Verda I'm glad the weather is getting better in Montana and it gets easier for you to clock some miles.
    The Warrior Dash sounds challenging, I've done some version of it back when I was doing my military service. I admit that I don't remember it as a fun activity, I guess because it wasn't optional.
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The rain has really been putting a damper on my walking, however, we did manage to get a one mile walk in yesterday. We did walk faster due to the rain though so calorie burn ended up being pretty much the same anyways.

Yesterdays walk: 1 mile

Total miles walked: 12.1
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    2 k walk :)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I set my goal to low. I didn't take into consideration that we would be biking so much. Next month I will have to think about the biking.
    We put 12.5 miles in on the bikes today. However, the biking is really messing up my running schedule cause I am afraid of over doing it. I know I must rest my legs a bit.
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I been gone a few days- relaxing and lots of hiking at my cabin. I did keep track of all my milage and now have my ticker updated!!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    4.75 outdoor run. I had to take advantage of the nice weather...more rain forecasted for all of this week...ugh!

Keep it moving, everyone!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    37.39 miles so far this month...how are you doing? Im setting small goals this month! We can do it!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 5.15 miles on the bike
    This morning 11.13 miles on the bike
    total of 16.28 miles for the two days.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    4.41 miles with treadmill and elliptical at the gym before and after a kick *kitten* weight session for upper and lower body...updated ticker...
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    A review of our progress. If you don't see your name in here, you better get moving.

image014.jpg
    image015.jpg

seriously??? i'm not in the top whatever number you have on this chart.....these friggin kids are wrecking havoc on even my small goal of 40miles this month....now i have to bust my *kitten* to get back on the chart...this is depressing....okay i actually just saw my name on the second one but i'm mad i'm not on both.....time to get moving....