June Move Your @SS Challenge...

Options

Replies

• seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if possible.. my goal is 30 miles..
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    4 miles walking today
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I know I've MIA for a while, but a lot has been going on. I HAVE been doing an EA Active 30 Day Challenge, but not the walking/running. I wound up having to do a major cram session to study for my Statistics class. I needed to do a retake of my Final in order to get financial aid and.....I PASSED it this morning!!!! Whew!!!:happy:

So, I'm off to do Day 4 of my EA Active Challenge and hop on the treadmill for some miles. Good to see everyone moving!!!!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I wound up having to do a major cram session to study for my Statistics class. I needed to do a retake of my Final in order to get financial aid and.....I PASSED it this morning!!!! Whew!!!:happy:

@bri1720 - Congrats on passing your Final!!

Ran 3 miles/31 minutes on TM. 15 min @ 5.8; 16 min @ 6.0
  • MisMolly
    MisMolly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have been movin' it, just not doing a good job of keeping count. Think I am at 31 miles, give or take a few.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    5.5 mile fast walk pushing the 4 yr old grandson! We were blessed with beautiful weather today & will be blessed with MORE rain tonite!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I know I've MIA for a while, but a lot has been going on. I HAVE been doing an EA Active 30 Day Challenge, but not the walking/running. I wound up having to do a major cram session to study for my Statistics class. I needed to do a retake of my Final in order to get financial aid and.....I PASSED it this morning!!!! Whew!!!:happy:

So, I'm off to do Day 4 of my EA Active Challenge and hop on the treadmill for some miles. Good to see everyone moving!!!!

WTG!!! Congrats!!!!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    bri1720- congrats!!!!!
    5 miles for me today
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I haven't been running much lately. I walked 1.35 miles today while my son was at football camp.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.75 miles tonight....FELT GREAT!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    3.25 miles run with One Hour Runner! Signature updated!
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think im doing pretty good! Ive been upping my goal up. I started at 25, but now its at 100!!! I mix it up with the bike, stairmaster, and elliptical! :))

Keep up the good work guys!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind my schedule, mostly due to a herniated neck disc that causes arm pain, numbness and weakness in the triceps and the finger extensor muscles.:frown: :sad: This is a very common condition for 50 year old people that spend endless hours in front of a computer. :grumble:

Non-surgical treatment should resolve the problem, but that's for the doctor to decide after he sees the MRIs and the electromyogram on Wednesday. In the meantime I stopped all strength workouts and limited the *kitten*-moving to give the arm a rest, however I'm going for a 60 min run this evening no matter what :bigsmile:
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    productive start to the day!!
    .3 miles on the treadmill before my legs told me to eff off and then 13.8 miles on the bike.
    14.1 for the day!!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k run!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I made it out for a bike ride this morning. It was cut short by the unbearable heat. I left around 930 this morning and it was already in the 90s! Gotta Love Florida Summers!

I completed a 2.41 mile bike ride for a grand total of 17.42 miles this month!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    4.5 miles walking
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Did just over 15 miles on vacation. :drinker:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    4.4 miles today
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    2.82 running, too hot for more! next time I'm running in the am. total is up to 33.61