June Move Your @SS Challenge...

Options

Replies

• Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    walked 1.2 miles today on the beach with a 22lb baby and a 5lb backpack attached!

Total for the day: 1.2
    Total so far: 11.1
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, You have all been doing so well, fantastic! I havent made any progress since early this week as went down with a virus so won't be doing anytthing energetic for a few days. Frustrating as I had just got the walking bug....but there will be other times. Happy running/walking!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I added another 1.48 miles tonight. I was hoping for a 3 mile ride tonight but the weather is turning for the worst (unpredicable Florida rain) so the hubs and I decided to make it short and came back home. It's alright, I am still on target to meet my goal! I have a total of 9.86 miles this month! I am definitely kicking butt compared to last month. It feels great to be almost 1/3 done with my challenge!

I just looked at the spreadsheet and everyone seems to be moving their *kitten* this month! We have some group members who have already met over 50% of their goal! Keep moving!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just 2.5 miles this early morning before it rained AGAIN! I just am not into it this month!!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hopeful53, I hope you start feeling better soon!
    Got 6 miles in on the bike tonight, bent my rim so the hubby will have to fix it tomorrow.
  • meanjeann
    meanjeann Posts: 40
    Options
    5.1 today. ticker updated. :)
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k run :)
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    adding 7.2 miles for yesterday. "check"
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Did 3.7 miles yesterday! Having trouble updating the ticker....that leaves 16.2 miles left! :)
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in 3 miles in the misting rain! I am becoming depressed, first a winter that was unbelievable and so far all it has done is rain!! I swear all this gloom doom will cause depression!!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    3.2 on the elliptical and 7.1 on the bike today.
    10.3 big ones
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Got in 3 miles in the misting rain! I am becoming depressed, first a winter that was unbelievable and so far all it has done is rain!! I swear all this gloom doom will cause depression!!

Hang in there, VHUBER...one of these days your weather has to clear up! If not, you'll be able to record the exercise you'll get when you start building your arc!! :laugh: :wink:
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Our weather has turned cold and dreary so today's run was on the TM - 5 1/2 miles.

Keep it moving, everyone!!!
  • pamelajoyce84
    pamelajoyce84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Walked home from work yesterday. That felt really awesome! It's just a mile but it felt awesome to just pick up and go. It is so inspiring to see everyone moving. Keep on posting!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Walked about 2.5 miles around campus today. Ticker updated!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    A review of our progress. If you don't see your name in here, you better get moving.

image014.jpg
    image015.jpg
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    up to 26.21 with today's run and a 3 mile walk yesterday
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    3.65 miles friday and 1.60 so far today after my c25kweek two.

Everyone is doing so well! Keep up the movement!!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Got 10 miles in on the bike today and tonight I plan to run 2.
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • vhuber
    Options
    9 miles for me today! (4.5 mile rau/walk and biked 4.5 miles) Today the sun was shining but rain tonite and tomorrow!!