Senior Golden Sneakers..........June, 2011

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Deb, I also use weights. Either the machines or hand held ones. Yes, please do add this. You will gain muscles which will help burn fat. Plus, you will look toned. Oh, I used to go to a strenght class also. The instructor would really work us hard. My goodness Deb..how do you keep up with everyone here?:noway:

:flowerforyou: Lafla, I love it that you know so much about computers. Opening another window and all. I just scroll down all the time.:laugh:

I really have not been having a good week. Car broke down last night. So, I missed my water class again. I spent the evening trying to get a rental. My computer also seems to gotten a virus. It will not stay one. So, that means I will not be able to be here over the weekend. Hey, I guess I could come into work to post. NAAA:noway:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    First thing first. Good morning Becky. i knew how at one time to bring up the second window. but i done forgot how to used it. I will have to take another lesson from the girls.

Look like the first of of july slip Sandy mind. I would change it over to July but Really don't remember how.:) LOL.

Happy Canada Day dear Gayla. and Jeri , sorry Neil is upset about his siezure. Sorry he is still having them.

Judy when is NZ day/ Our big day is Monday. everybody have a long holiday week end
    Stay safe you'al They have banned fireworks this year for it is just too hot and dry
    in our area.

When we went to to Walmart to get our weekly groceries thay got eveerything out in the isles Yep rearanging things again. Havent got used to the last change about several months here they go again.. They need to make up there minds. worst than me. But I wil admit they did a very poor job of it last time. I still haven't located everthing yet? and i hope they do a better job
    I got up early so need to get my coffee.this time. Thats my vent for today.

Love to all, Marie
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,116 Member
    Options