The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• annette79h
    annette79h Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I dont know exactly but I've googled it and for circuit training its about 10 cals/min
  • annette79h
    annette79h Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I didnt track exact results but my friends and I have been doing Jillian's Ripped in 30 (my fave), then did Burn Fat Boost Metabolism for 2 wks and this last week we did 30 Day Shred. I LOVE her dvd's and see a major change in my body! I also eat healthy & have been hiking alot. In almost 8 wks I've lost 13 lbs (172 down to 159) and Im not sure on inches yet but my jeans are way loose!! If you're leary of Jillian's dvd's I say DO IT, You'll LOVE it & see results if you stick to it!! She is so encouraging during the workouts AND they are cheap! I got em at walmart for $10 or less each!!
  • staceyrrad
    staceyrrad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration!

Day 16 myself! =)
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1 and I'm down 1 pound and 1.75 inches! I'll take that :happy:
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ok.. i have had it for a while now... tried it... did a few days... and i didnt think i could loose much doing it. BUT now after all your great results i will give it a shot for 30 days! i can totally squeeze in 30 mins a day to get results like everyones!
  • Lisita1971
    Lisita1971 Posts: 12
    Options
    bump
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Im on level 2 day 1 and I'm loving it!!!!! I'm also doing Ripped in 30 and it's killing me but I wanna see results just like you ladies so I will be posting my pics when I'm done!!!
  • jesscsock
    jesscsock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 3 and feeling the soreness! But I can't wait to have my own before and agrees to post! * fingers crossed it works for me!*
    Everyone looks so good :)
  • martinabaer
    martinabaer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just got my DVD on Tuesday, so I've only finished two days and I'm definitely feeling sore. This thread is really inspiring! Keep posting and hopefully in 28 days I'll have my own fabulous photos to share! :-)
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I officially starting tonight... Got my new weights today. Im excited plus scared.
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow morning but I'm so out of shape that a 20 min fast paced walk kicks my butt. Hope i can do this

I just finished Day 5. It's hard, there's no two ways about it. But, it's not long and you will know it's working by how sore you are when you begin. I ALMOST took a day off to recuperate after Day 2. I'm glad I didn't. I pushed through the sore and I'm hardly sore at all anymore. I had a stellar strong workout on Day 4, a bit less so on Day 5. But, if you can believe it, I've improved in these five days. Just do what you can. Push yourself as hard as you can and you will get through it. After Day 2 I declared that it would take me the entire 30 days to master level 1. Now, I am thinking I might be ready to move on to Level 2 at Day 15 or 20. Who knows. Just start it and keep going. I'm doing 35 minutes of elliptical on top of the Shred. I am excited to see my progress on Day 30.
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just got my DVD on Tuesday, so I've only finished two days and I'm definitely feeling sore. This thread is really inspiring! Keep posting and hopefully in 28 days I'll have my own fabulous photos to share! :-)

Keep going. The sore goes away, it really does. Unless you're injured, work through the sore.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first day of the shred, far out for a 20 minute work out, I was like jelly after it. But I did it, and kind of scared about tommorow. I have not done this kind of work out since I was around 20 Im 38 this month. I am determined to do this... Anyone doing the shred please add me as i NEED the encouragement.... HA!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    thats sounds sooo awsome!!!!! i wann abe part of this!!! thi is funny i see this this morning, because what did i planned doing last night, when i went to bed?? i thought ok, tomorrow, after work, pick-up kids, and off to walmart, and im getting JM, 30 days shread,,,,so,,,count me in!!!!!!:OD :OD
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    I am doing the shred right now! Hopefully I'll have some good after pics to share. :)
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    I am on day 18 but I missed 5 days here and there so I am going to work for 35 days to make it up. I don't think my results are going to be anywhere close to you guys. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong :( You all look great by the way. I'm going to keep pushing through and maybe just maybe all the changes will happen at the end.
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    wow. I may have to look into this!
    OOOOOooooouuuu Jasper Collin!! Bite me!!!! lol
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first day of the shred, far out for a 20 minute work out, I was like jelly after it. But I did it, and kind of scared about tommorow. I have not done this kind of work out since I was around 20 Im 38 this month. I am determined to do this... Anyone doing the shred please add me as i NEED the encouragement.... HA!

Keep going.. Day 2 was my worst day.. Was so sore after Day 1, I could only manage 3 press ups!! Thought I'd seize up on Day 3 - but surprisingly Day 3 was easier. So much so, I actually think I may be able to get to Level 2 on Day 11... Now, might be a bit ambitious - but I was so happy with Day 3 its seriously motivated me!!

Keep at it. You'll surprise yourself... Honest!!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Bump I want to add to this site, but just started this program. Love reading the success stories though.
  • k3muldoo
    k3muldoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 today! Wish me luck! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!