Week 1 - 30 Day Shred (June 1st Group)

Options

Replies

• SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    Did Day 16 L2 this morning and completing Day 17 afterwork. I refuse to get behind. If I do I'll lose momentum. I can't believe that I only have 3 days left on L2. Wow. L1 seemed to take forever and now I'm almost finished with L2. This will be over soon. I'll be glad to get my 20 minutes back in the afternoon.
    I thought that L1 took FOREVER also!!! L2 seems to be going by much quicker!! Hope it is the same way for L3, which will be here soon!!

I really thought L1 took forever too! L2 is flying by, I just said to my bf this morning I can't believe I start level 3 in a few days, i'm a little afraid LOL

ME TOO!!!!!:frown:
  • 90210UK
    90210UK Posts: 81
    Options
    I HATE level 2...it's really putting me off doing it...
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options

I don't really like it either, but for me it's because i'm not very good at it, I don't have much upper body strength so the planks are killer for me. It leaves me feeling frustrated, but the continuing change in my body is keeping me motivated, plus, it's only 10 days, I can do pretty much anything for 20 minutes a day x 10 days...I might not be doing it as well as them but I can get through. You can do it too!! I do however tell my TV/Jillian, how much I hate it the entire 20 minutes LOL
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    Just remember it's only a few more days on Level 2. I really like what it's doing for my arms though! Think about tank tops the whole time!
  • ChChCharlie
    Options
    Knee still knackered, will have to see what Dr says on Monday... went back and did L1 cos I hate doing nothing... If I can't walk tomorrow I'm gonna cry :sad:

Even though I haven't done anything since Sunday, still found it pretty easy...
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options

I don't really like it either, but for me it's because i'm not very good at it, I don't have much upper body strength so the planks are killer for me. It leaves me feeling frustrated, but the continuing change in my body is keeping me motivated, plus, it's only 10 days, I can do pretty much anything for 20 minutes a day x 10 days...I might not be doing it as well as them but I can get through. You can do it too!! I do however tell my TV/Jillian, how much I hate it the entire 20 minutes LOL
    I'm hating this level also. It seems to go by faster...but it still sucks!!!!<----Or more like I suck at plank
    I keep telling myslef the same....that it's just a few more days.
    And when Jillian says "...I want you to feel like you are going to die" I always yell back I AM DYING!!!!!:explode:
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    D7L1 DONE!!! Didn't want to do it today but got it done and I feel so much better!! Monday I start Level2 kinda scared
  • ChChCharlie
    Options
    Dropping out of this challenge.... Gutted to be a quitter but it's not worth it on my poor knee.

My hubby has been doing P90X without any problems, he's not overweight in the slightest. He did level 1 with me last night and said I'd be best stopping as his knees are hurting now too! I really hope I haven't made mine worse!!!!

Read a few posts from other people having probs with knees and this workout.

Good luck to everyone else still getting through it

BTW I lost an inch off my waist and half inch off my hips, my arms are definitely more toned and I can do press ups now! So not all bad!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    L2D6. Past 1/2 way by a day,lol!
  • shiseido_faerie
    Options
    Good Job ChChCharlie!
    That's a fantastic loss!
    Don't even worry about not continuing because of your knee, you definitely don't want to make it worse! Best of luck on your continuing journey :)
  • shiseido_faerie
    Options
    I missed last night, had a migraine and I guess I fell asleep on the couch!
    Today I will be doing level 1 in the morning, and level 2 in the afternoon to try to make up for it...I just don't think i have 2 level 2's in me for one day lol :)
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did day 16 yesterday. Day 6 of level 2. I didn't get a chance to log on before going to work. I have to get a little sleep today before I can put up with day 7 of level 2 not to mention her voice:) Only 3 more level 2 workouts left thank goodness.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Day 9 of level 2 done, One more day to go. I ant believe that we are almost done with this challenge.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Day 9 of level 2 done, One more day to go. I ant believe that we are almost done with this challenge.

You are KILLING IT!!!! Great job!
  • shiseido_faerie
    Options
    Setback today. Could only finish half of level 2 :(

Was having some breathing issues. When I was younger I had asthma, but I haven't had any issues, no inhalers or anything for years and years so i'm not sure if that's what was happening or what. It hasn't happened before while I was doing this so i'm not sure what would have triggered something like that today. Regardless, I stopped, I didn't want to make whatever was going on worse. Will try again tomorrow, if it happens again i'll go to doc and see if I need to have an inhaler again. A little sad that I only did half, the rest of me felt like I could've kept going!
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    Day 7 of level 2 done! I looked ahead to level 3. I'm sure I'll regret saying this but level 3 looks like more fun that level 2. I was excited that I was able to do a few real plank jacks today instead of the modified ones but it about killed me. Only 13 more days to go!!! I'm going to wait to weigh again until I start level 3. I can't wait to see a number under 200 again only one more pound to get there!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I have been looking for a meal planfor 30 Day Shred...I can't find one.So a friend gave me the link to Ripped in 30's meal plan.Hope this helps some of you out! I know I really need something to get me back on track.Enjoy!!!

Ripped in 30 Meal plan

http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-meal-plan-v.pdf
  • ssstephanie1715
    ssstephanie1715 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did Day 16 L2 this morning and completing Day 17 afterwork. I refuse to get behind. If I do I'll lose momentum. I can't believe that I only have 3 days left on L2. Wow. L1 seemed to take forever and now I'm almost finished with L2. This will be over soon. I'll be glad to get my 20 minutes back in the afternoon.
    I thought that L1 took FOREVER also!!! L2 seems to be going by much quicker!! Hope it is the same way for L3, which will be here soon!!

I really thought L1 took forever too! L2 is flying by, I just said to my bf this morning I can't believe I start level 3 in a few days, i'm a little afraid LOL

ME TOO!!!!!:frown:

Ya'll are not alone. One more day of L2 and I'm relieved but OMG I'm scared of L3. But then again, I never thought I would ever in my life workout for 18 days straight. It's amazing.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Missed yesterday UGH did D8L1 today and burned 242 calories.Thinking about making up yesterday tonight.I am suppost to start Level 2 tomorrow.
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    Day 8 level 2 done for today. Still sweating buckets.