Week 1 - 30 Day Shred (June 1st Group)

Options

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness..i'm definitely feeling level 3 but...I love it?!?! I never thought i'd say that.
    I feel so much stronger! I even started the 100 pushup challenge this week, which when I started Jillian I struggled to do ONE good pushup so it's quite interesting! Thank you all so much for your support on this, I honestly don't know some days if I would've done it without knowing that i'd have you guys to check in with.
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    I work midnights, and I was definitely feeling Level 3 in my back last night. It's sore in the good way though. I hope it's burning some fat back there!
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 3 done! Only 7 more!!!!!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I did level three and level one today. I didnt burn 200 calories doing just the level 3 so I did level 1 with 8 pound weights, feeling it now. Almost done I cant believe it.
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    Day 4 level 3 done. My Knees have been killing me. I am committed to this challenge but I won't be doing 30 days straight again any time soon. 6 days on with one off would make a world of difference to me.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    Oh wow! Can't believe that I will have completed the 30DS in 5 days!!!
  • jae6704
    Options
    Day 9 of level 2 done, One more day to go. I ant believe that we are almost done with this challenge.

You are KILLING IT!!!! Great job!

Thanks so much, havent lost a pound but I have lost some inches. I cant believe how fast June went.
  • jae6704
    Options
    only 4 more days to go. Next will be RI30. I hope that I get to lose some weight there. Not that I am fully complaining but I am in a weight challenge to.
  • ssstephanie1715
    ssstephanie1715 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness..i'm definitely feeling level 3 but...I love it?!?! I never thought i'd say that.
    I feel so much stronger! I even started the 100 pushup challenge this week, which when I started Jillian I struggled to do ONE good pushup so it's quite interesting! Thank you all so much for your support on this, I honestly don't know some days if I would've done it without knowing that i'd have you guys to check in with.

I was just thinking the same this morning. Four more day and I thought I would never make it. I'm enjoying level 3. It's amazing that I've gotten this far.
  • angie_pangie
    angie_pangie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this challenge is almost over. Can't wait to see everyones results!!
  • debjason65
    debjason65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is there gonna be another 30day shred next month? I got so destracted this month that i didnt do much. I really need to get it together and just tough it through without distratctions..
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Omg after today only 4 more days for me! AHh!
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    Day 6 level 3 done!!!! 4 more days to go woooo hooooo!!!!
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    Day 7 level 3 done. 3 more to go and I'm still dripping sweat each time. Can't wait for the last day and post pic time.
  • jae6704
    Options
    No shred for me today. My knees hurt to much, but I will try to do double tomorrow. :grumble:
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    No shred for me today. My knees hurt to much, but I will try to do double tomorrow. :grumble:

Same here, and I never usually have knee problems. I feel like an old woman lol.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    Day 8 of level 3 done today. 2 more to go!!!!!! I'm with you ladies on the knees, they are screaming. With only 2 more days left I'm pushing through the pain (with lots of ibuprofen and ice), I just hope I don't pay for it later. I do plan on taking 2 days off from working out after the 30 DS is over to give my body a break. I haven't decided on starting the ripped in 30 this month or next. I am thinking about doing a mix of 30 DS, BL cardio max and BL boot camp with a 5-6 days on and 1-2 days off a week for July to let my knees repair a little before doing ripped in 30 in August. What has everyone else decided to do for July?
  • nicole716
    nicole716 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 of Level 1 today . :)
  • jae6704
    Options
    I am going to do RI30 starting the first of July. It doesnt look as intense as 30 day shred and I am going to start the C25K. I only lost 1 pound this whole month, not that i am complaining i did lose over 5.5 inches cant measure this week as my friend is here :grumble: :explode: :angry: O well
    I found that with the day off, and an extra walk yeast. plus during lunch today I walked about 5 miles or so up and down hills it helped my knees feel better,
    Day 8 of level 3 done today. 2 more to go!!!!!! I'm with you ladies on the knees, they are screaming. With only 2 more days left I'm pushing through the pain (with lots of ibuprofen and ice), I just hope I don't pay for it later. I do plan on taking 2 days off from working out after the 30 DS is over to give my body a break. I haven't decided on starting the ripped in 30 this month or next. I am thinking about doing a mix of 30 DS, BL cardio max and BL boot camp with a 5-6 days on and 1-2 days off a week for July to let my knees repair a little before doing ripped in 30 in August. What has everyone else decided to do for July?