Week 1 - 30 Day Shred (June 1st Group)

Options

Replies

• ssstephanie1715
    ssstephanie1715 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All in all I guess as we come to the end you realise which moves are useful and which ones not so much, we can almost put together our own 20 or 30 min workout, just need a little timer :o)

I totally agree. My friend won't come by until next week. She had a scheduling change but I was thinking about taking some of Jillian's moves. Some of them I really love and others I can do without. I was actually looking for a timer this morning in the Android Market. I will probably combine the C25K with 10 minutes of strength.
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 3 done! It was nice to have a change but my gosh that was hard. I wanted to weight and do a few measurements before starting level 3 this morning so here goes:

Weight now....drum roll please.....I haven't see this weight in two years.....197.8 lbs thats down another 2.2 from last week for a total of 6 lbs so far. Under 200:bigsmile:

waist (at belly button) 37.5 (-1 inch from last measurement -2 over all)
    hips 43.5 (-1 inch from that last measurement -2 over all)
    left bicep 13.25 (-0.25 from last measurement -1 over all)

Thats all I'm going to measure until the end now because I need a grand finale to keep me going but seeing that I'm still getting results also a great motivation. You guys on this thred and MFP in general have given me the boost to keep working hard toward my goal. Thanks!!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    D11L2..of 30 Day shred DONE!!!!! OMG this is hard!!Please tell me it gets better??!! 265 Calories burned...WOW.......I will get my 10 glasses of water in today,maybe even a little more.I used 5 pound weight the whole 20 min.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    day 3 of level 3 done, only 7 days left. I went and got ripped in 30 today....
  • sarablackstock
    Options
    Can you add me to the list I am on day 2
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options

I ordered ripped in 30 off Amazon last week. I think I might secretly love Jillian Michaels. She really does motivate me.
  • jae6704
    Options
    Waist 35.50 -1
    Hips 38
    belly 38.50 -.50
    Left arm 11.25 -.50 right arm 10.75 -.25
    Left leg 21. -. 75 right leg 21 gained 1
    Weight 172 -1
    Lost 3 inches gained 1 inch on my right leg, and lost 1 pound…
    1 week left I cant wait to see what happens.
  • jae6704
    Options

I ordered ripped in 30 off Amazon last week. I think I might secretly love Jillian Michaels. She really does motivate me.
    i hope that it is as good as this one. I am so happy with the results even if I havent lost tons of weight...
  • ssstephanie1715
    Options
    Thats all I'm going to measure until the end now because I need a grand finale to keep me going but seeing that I'm still getting results also a great motivation. You guys on this thred and MFP in general have given me the boost to keep working hard toward my goal. Thanks!!

I'm not measuring until the end for a grand finale. I can't wait.
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    I missed weigh in wednesday! Oops. Here are my numbers

Sw-196.4
    CW 191.8 (not too shabby)

Waist holding at 39.5. Which is fine. I really feel like Level 3 may do some serious tummy blasting.
  • persian_star
    persian_star Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'e ordered Ripped in 30 as well. Anyone up for 30 days in July challenge? :o)
  • persian_star
    Options
    ...even though there are 31 days in July *l* But I hear you're meant to take rest days in RI30 so it'll probably go over into august anyway. And THIS time, I'm going to remember to measure myself before I start!!
  • lillianelise
    lillianelise Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 on level 3. I fell way off bc of an extremely painful back so I'm picking back up here and I like it so much better than level 2. I despise planks!
  • ssstephanie1715
    Options

I was thinking about doing ripped in 30. I was going to start it later but I might get it now so I can get it out the way before school starts.
  • ssstephanie1715
    Options
    @persian_star Dang it! I just brought it. I might be having Jillian withdrawal already. I've gotten so use to her yelling at me everyday even with the TV on mute. I just don't know what to do without her. Oh well. Guess I'll get ripped in 30 days. Are you going to follow the meal plan? I just got a new cookbook in the mail yesterday ...The Food You Crave. I would really like to try out some of the recipes in there but I guess I can see what Jillian is offering.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options

me! But i'll be a week behind you guys :(
    I am on vacation for the entire first week of July...there is no DVD player at the cottage!!
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 of level 3 just now and found that it was a little bit easier. I feel like there is more variety in level 3, anyone else?? I have thought about getting ripped in 30 to start in July but am going to the beach the 2nd week of July and don't know if I want to add this to our lazy schedule but it may be a good way of keeping my resolve in place and not fall off the "getting in shape" wagon. Last time I went to the beach 2 years ago I gained 5 lbs in a week! I love the results I'm getting and don't want to stop. I must be nuts:)
  • ssstephanie1715
    Options
    I love the results I'm getting and don't want to stop. I must be nuts:)

You're not alone. I feel the same way. I was surprised at myself for ordering the Ripped in 30. Never in my life have my arms felt and looked so good. Never have my leg muscles been so tight. My belly is not just hanging lowly anymore. It's not gone completey but I'm getting rid of it. I want to keep this up.
  • jae6704
    Options

I am up for it. It would be great to have the support again. :flowerforyou:
  • persian_star
    Options
    Ok, thread for Ripped In 30 July challenge is here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272430-ripped-in-30-july-challenge

Now I just have to hope the dvd arrives in time ;o)