Week 1 - 30 Day Shred (June 1st Group)

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• Tereztaylor07
    Options
    I am going to do RI30 starting the first of July. It doesnt look as intense as 30 day shred and I am going to start the C25K. I only lost 1 pound this whole month, not that i am complaining i did lose over 5.5 inches cant measure this week as my friend is here :grumble: :explode: :angry: O well
    I found that with the day off, and an extra walk yeast. plus during lunch today I walked about 5 miles or so up and down hills it helped my knees feel better,
    Day 8 of level 3 done today. 2 more to go!!!!!! I'm with you ladies on the knees, they are screaming. With only 2 more days left I'm pushing through the pain (with lots of ibuprofen and ice), I just hope I don't pay for it later. I do plan on taking 2 days off from working out after the 30 DS is over to give my body a break. I haven't decided on starting the ripped in 30 this month or next. I am thinking about doing a mix of 30 DS, BL cardio max and BL boot camp with a 5-6 days on and 1-2 days off a week for July to let my knees repair a little before doing ripped in 30 in August. What has everyone else decided to do for July?

Jae you are my twin! I am also going to start RI30 and C25k (if I don't chicken out, I am really nervous about it.) I work 12 hour shifts 7 days in a row (and then 7 off!) and I only have about 30 minutes on days I work to exercise, so I will be alternating between the two. 30DS dominated this past month, and I really want to get back into some heavy cardio. So C25k and Jillian on rest days, hopefully July is gonna kick my butt lol.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    That's my plan too! Ri30 and c25k, but you girls will have a bit of a head start, I'm away on vacation the first week...I might get the c25k started but there is no tv to do the other.
    I am going to do RI30 starting the first of July. It doesnt look as intense as 30 day shred and I am going to start the C25K. I only lost 1 pound this whole month, not that i am complaining i did lose over 5.5 inches cant measure this week as my friend is here :grumble: :explode: :angry: O well
    I found that with the day off, and an extra walk yeast. plus during lunch today I walked about 5 miles or so up and down hills it helped my knees feel better,
    Day 8 of level 3 done today. 2 more to go!!!!!! I'm with you ladies on the knees, they are screaming. With only 2 more days left I'm pushing through the pain (with lots of ibuprofen and ice), I just hope I don't pay for it later. I do plan on taking 2 days off from working out after the 30 DS is over to give my body a break. I haven't decided on starting the ripped in 30 this month or next. I am thinking about doing a mix of 30 DS, BL cardio max and BL boot camp with a 5-6 days on and 1-2 days off a week for July to let my knees repair a little before doing ripped in 30 in August. What has everyone else decided to do for July?

Jae you are my twin! I am also going to start RI30 and C25k (if I don't chicken out, I am really nervous about it.) I work 12 hour shifts 7 days in a row (and then 7 off!) and I only have about 30 minutes on days I work to exercise, so I will be alternating between the two. 30DS dominated this past month, and I really want to get back into some heavy cardio. So C25k and Jillian on rest days, hopefully July is gonna kick my butt lol.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    30DS D-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 29... Day 9 of level 3 done..one more to go:happy:
    Can't wait to see everybody's results. Are you going to post your measurement and or pictures here or in the ultimate 30DS thread in the success storied message board?
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Wow last day of the shred I made it. I cant believe we have made it.
    So even though I am bloated and TOM is here I went ahead and measured my self. so these are the measurements that i am going to start RI30 with.

Waist 35 -.50
    Hips 38
    belly 37.75 -.75
    Left arm 11 -.25 right arm 10.75 -0
    Left leg 21. -.0right leg 21 -0
    Weight 171 -1
    Lost 1.5 inches and lost 1 pound…

Total lost 7.25 inches and 2 pounds
  • ssstephanie1715
    ssstephanie1715 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I finished the Shred about an hour ago. It's been a rough day but I had to get that one last day in. I'll post my measurements tomorrow.
  • ssstephanie1715
    ssstephanie1715 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    SW: 188
    CW: 183
    Arms 12.3 - 12.0
    Waist (smallest part) 34 - 31
    Belly (belly button) 43 - 36
    Hips 49 - 48
    Legs 26.5 - 25.5

Lost 5 lbs and a total of 12.3 inches

Can't wait for Ripped in 30! See some of ya'll over there.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hey all...
    Ok, I just finished 30ds, I haven't taken my "after" pictures yet, but I will do that and post.

For now, here are my starting & finishing measurements for that.

30DS
    height 5"1 and a little bit....sadly I did not grow lol
    weight 126.3 - 125.2
    chest 32 (n/c)
    bra band area 29 - 27
    waist 29 - 27
    belly (where pants sit) 34 - 32
    hips 37 - 36
    R Thigh 22 - 21
    L Thigh 22 - 21.5
    R arm 10 - 10.5
    L arm 10 - 10.5

Overall i'm quite pleased! I am now moving on to RI30 with to goal of continue toning up that belly pooch area and building up my upper body strength.When I first started this I thought I needed to get back down to about 115ish to feel better (As I said in a previous post, I now work a desk job and had put on a little over 20lbs...which when you're short/small boned really shows) however, my weight did not really change with 30ds, but my body has, quite a lot really, and I think I like that even better! I've put away my scale and am concentrating on how strong I feel now. I have actual little muscles! It's crazy LOL

See some of you over on the RI30 challenge, and to the rest of you, congratulations for completing this, it was tough! I look forward to seeing all your results!!
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    30 DS DONE!!!!!!!!!! I'll post my measurements and weight on Saturday. I feel so good about myself right now:bigsmile:
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    weight 204 - 196.2
    left bicep 14.5 - 13.5 right bicep 14.25 -13.25
    forearms 10.5 -10.25
    chest 45.5 nursing bra -44
    under bra around chest-36.5 -34.5
    waist-belly button- 39.5 -36.5
    natural waist-36 -32
    hips- 45.5 -43
    left upper thigh 28 - 26.5 right upper thigh 28.5 - 27
    lower thighs- 20 -19
    calfs- 16.5 - 16.25

Total inches lost 20.75 inches lost (I measured alot of areas though)
    Total Pounds lost 7.8 lbs lost- almost my goal of 8 lbs for the 30 DS
    Now I just need to figure out how to post pictures and find the courage to post pictures, I've lost but a hardbody I am not:laugh:
  • OBXoceansoul
    Options
    I posted pics in the 30 day shred ultimate results thread but wanted to post them here too. Like I said not a hard body but I did see an improvement:)

O.K. So I'm terrified to post pics but I'm going to here goes nothing...
    30 DS done in 31 days June 1st to July 1st.

Before:
    beforepicc.jpgbeforepicb.jpgbeforepica.jpg

After:
    postpicc.jpgAfterPica.jpgpostpicb.jpg
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    You really got results! Fantastic!
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok after the 30 day challenge
    SW 272
    CW 267
    Arm S15 C14=1
    Neck S19 C 18=1 inch
    Bust S 50 C 49=1
    Under Bust S49 C47= 2
    Waist S50 C 47 1/2= 2 1/2
    Hips S53 1/2 C51 1/2= 1 1/2
    @belly button S52 C50 1/2= 1/ 1/2

Total of 5 lbs and 10 1/2 inches! Whooo so excited!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I haven't shredded since 6/20. My knee is still hurting, some days more than others. I'm sorry to say but I must bow out of this challenge. My knee just can't take it and it's not worth not being able to walk. Keep going everyone! Great job to ladies who finished so far!!!