What food is too hard for you to have only one serving?

Options

Replies

• redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    For me is anything with refined sugar. Seriously it is like an addiction, actually I am convinced that it is an addictive reaction from my body. If I cut out refined sugar, ALL of it, or almost all of it, including all cake, chocolate, sugar in coffee, pastries etc then I am ok. At the moment I eat even a little bit I start to have this crazy cravings for more and before I know it I eat everything in the house with sugar in it.
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    For me its alcohol .... which leads to eating nothing but junk ....
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Chester hot fries (the big bag) i can eat it all in one day and still crave more. I decided to cut that out of my diet because i go crazy over it
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    Alcohol, especially if it's wine.....cheese cheese cheese, I am seriously addicted! Cheese puffs or cheetohs(?) and teriyaki beef jerky.
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Honestly: Every food right now is hard to have just one serving. Serving sizes Look so dog gone small for someone who is used to an overflowing plate or whole bag of chips.

My eating habits are the epitome of gluttony.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Pasta, the gluten free variety. I dunno what it is but one serving does nothing to curb my appetite :(
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk, chicken wings, alcoholic beverages. And the alcohol is a double edged sword - it turns EVERYTHING into something I can't have just one serving of.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Sour candies!! oh...and booze/wine
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Pizza, pasta, wine...
  • greej
    greej Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. How can one serving possibly be only 1/2 a cup?
  • nicole716
    nicole716 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    oh gosh...pizza & krispy kreme doughnuts!
  • Jamazurunner
    Jamazurunner Posts: 132
    Options
    Peanut butter or almond butter! I can't have one serving without wanting MORE!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    all carbs
    and any kind of sauces....I LOVE SAUCES - most things I need some kind of sauce to dip in .....
    me too!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    For me its alcohol .... which leads to eating nothing but junk ....
    me too but Im not a junk eater really, I hate candy never have liked it. Beer! MMM
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    CARBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duh
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    smores. i could eat a whole packof graham crackers when making smores.. oh and chips and french onion dip, pizza rolls and chocolate peanut butter ice cream....mmm ice cream :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,362 Member
    Options
    Pizza

I can honestly say that cutting down on pizza is the hardest part of this. And to be honest most of the time I wind up cutting it out altogether - I know that goes against the ethos we have on here but I figure right now I just need to take myself away from it. Once I've got further down the road I'll see if I can exercise some self-control and just have a couple of slices instead of the whole cheesy saucy large deep pan ...mm... where was I? :tongue:

Oh I forgot about Pizza!!
  • Actavella
    Actavella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I cannot be trusted around a bag of Doritos! They are evil and soo freaking delicious! It's just so wrong how good they are. I bought a bag on sale and at ALL of it!!! I felt like crap, but never again! NEVER AGAIN!!!
  • mrsmofink
    mrsmofink Posts: 6
    Options
    Tequila is mine! I don't have crazy food cravings but I love Tequila. That is not helpful in my weight loss journey. I have learned to only drink one or two days a week and it has helped a lot!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    so many, chips, ice cream, cake, pies, fries, chocolate, spanish rice, popcorn, soda, all those yummy unhealthy foods haha!