Starting JM Ripped in 30 on Monday...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    th_0630111239a-1.jpg

something else i use for motivation....eveytime i work out i mark the day out with a red marker.....looks pretty good this month (thanks to jillian and my MFP motivators ;)

Wow- - Great idea!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 5 week 4 done. Still feeling the pain.....LOL, but no pain no gain!

TGIF!!! :happy:
  • alidov78
    alidov78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

You're on it early today ;) I think today, D5, will be my last day. Going out of town tomorrow.....so, Jillian gets me one more time later this morning....lol! until next week...
  • Kat0310
    Options

You're on it early today ;) I think today, D5, will be my last day. Going out of town tomorrow.....so, Jillian gets me one more time later this morning....lol! until next week...

Have a great weekend and 4th of July! I'll post something for the 6 week/6 pack next week and we'll start that one :) I have 2 more days on here for the Ripped.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Finish with RI30
  • alidov78
    alidov78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    well i didnt even get to jillian yesterday :( i think i may do 2 more days of W4 tues & wed! y'all have a good 4th! im outta here!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    I'm a little late logging today, been way too busy :)

Day 6 week 4 done, last day tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    My last post on here. I finished Ripped in 30 this morning...day 7 week 4 complete!

I will be starting a new thread for the Jillian Michaels 6 week/6 pack abs. Hopefully I'll see some of you on there :) Alidov, I know I'll see you on there :smile:

I definitely have to say that I feel stronger, and much more toned. Sorry I didn't take before/after pics though. I did lose 6 lbs. over the course of the month and gained more muscle. This was a great workout that I will plan on doing again in the future, I love Jillian's workouts!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well done Kat!! Did u do measurements?