30DS, Round 2, Monday!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    I will join you Kristyn. I just got the dvd. I plan to start of Thursday July 7, 2011.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Great job, Kristyn! No workout for me today. Spent the day at the beach and when I got back, the hubby told me that if he gets off work early enough tomorrow, we're leaving for vacation tomorrow instead of Friday. So of course, I had to spend the rest of the day doing laundry, cleaning and getting stuff ready. So I'm gonna try to get up early and get one last day in tomorrow.
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l3d10 done! So it was really like a 28 Day Shred for me. lol Here are my results.

weight: 207 weight: 195.8
    bust: 44" bust: 42"
    waist: 36 1/2" waist: 35"
    hips: 45" hips: 44"
    thighs: 25 1/2" thighs: 25"

So that's a loss of 11.2 lbs and 5 1/2 inches. Now I kinda wish I had taken more measurements. lol
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    l3d10 done! So it was really like a 28 Day Shred for me. lol Here are my results.

weight: 207 weight: 195.8
    bust: 44" bust: 42"
    waist: 36 1/2" waist: 35"
    hips: 45" hips: 44"
    thighs: 25 1/2" thighs: 25"

So that's a loss of 11.2 lbs and 5 1/2 inches. Now I kinda wish I had taken more measurements. lol

So awesome!! Im probably starting a 3rd round in a month or so, hope youll join me then!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    I bought No More Trouble Zones, so I'm gonna probably work on that for a while. Don't want my body to get used to the same thing.
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    Today was D6L1. The first 4-5 days, my arms looked like they were toning up but then I noticed my arms look like before I started the workout. Big and wobbly. I'm assuming that this is water retention. Did you experience this? I'm assuming this is normal and hopefully it will drop off. ^^
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    :happy: I am starting a 3rd round on labor day if any of you are interested?
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm up for another round. What date is labour day? (I'm in the UK)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I'm up for another round. What date is labour day? (I'm in the UK)

Sept 5th! Would love to have you on board winnie! Please bump the new thread so you can find us!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Here is the link for the Labor Day Shredders!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/320933-labor-day-shredders

Bump it so you can find us come labor day!!